Contribute
Register

[Guide] HP ProBook/EliteBook/Zbook using Clover UEFI hotpatch

Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem might be in the adapter.
As I stated previously; The HDMI Video and Audio works perfectly in Windows 10 and is even reported as, "HDMI" rather than, "Display Port." Did the DP show properly in the last IOReg Report? I can't make head nor tails out of that report...

Last edited:
As I stated previously; The HDMI Video and Audio works perfectly in Windows 10 and is even reported as, "HDMI" rather than, "Display Port." Did the DP show properly in the last IOReg Report? I can't make head nor tails out of that report...

Try with DP->DP cable to DP capable monitor.
Check also any monitor settings related to HDMI version.

Try with DP->DP cable to DP capable monitor.
Check also any monitor settings related to HDMI version.
I don't have access to any DP capable monitor.

The Display Preferences give me the choice between 1080i and 720p when connected to my TV. It also reports properly as "SONY TV". There is nothing new reported in the Sound Preferences nor Audio MIDI Setup.

I don't have access to any DP capable monitor.

The Display Preferences give me the choice between 1080i and 720p when connected to my TV. It also reports properly as "SONY TV". There is nothing new reported in the Sound Preferences nor Audio MIDI Setup.

Check your settings within the TV itself.

Check your settings within the TV itself.
The HDMI Audio works perfectly when the 9470m is running Windows 10. There is nothing wrong with the hardware and TV settings. I'm now re-installing from scratch for the 5th time, hoping against hope that it will miraculously work this time. I tried a number of solutions that totally trashed the previous install...

I see the HDMI Audio present in the IOReg Report, I don't understand the software well enough to know if a driver is actually seeing it though.

The HDMI Audio works perfectly when the 9470m is running Windows 10. There is nothing wrong with the hardware and TV settings. I'm now re-installing from scratch for the 5th time, hoping against hope that it will miraculously work this time. I tried a number of solutions that totally trashed the previous install...

I see the HDMI Audio present in the IOReg Report, I don't understand the software well enough to know if a driver is actually seeing it though.

Windows support for HDMI/DP is better than in OS X/macOS.
macOS/OS X has no support for later HDMI/DP protocols.

You need to check your settings on the device itself.
And you should test with other devices to better isolate the problem.

Remove:
tv.airbeam.driver.AirBeamTV
Android File Transfer

You might also try without IntelGraphicsFixup.kext+Lilu.kext (it is not needed for your hardware... it shouldn't really do anything, but something you can easily eliminate for testing).

Your config.plist is wrong (wrong settings in ACPI/SSDT/Generate).
Read post #1, "Final config.plist".

Remove the software I mentioned. .....
Done as mentioned, but no improvement so far.

Attachments

• debug_12851.zip
    1.4 MB · Views: 86
Thank you so much mate, hope it will be fine now.
And the USB Audio Device are headset, it had the same problem even before I got them.

Regards

Is your problem fixed? I have a similar issue with my laptop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back