Contribute
Register

[Guide] HP ProBook/EliteBook/Zbook using Clover UEFI hotpatch (10.11)

Status
Not open for further replies.
On which site of this thread can i find the rest ?

The Acpi and stuff

The Acpi and stuff

It is all covered in the guide (download.sh, install_downloads.sh, build.sh, install_acpi.sh, CPU PM section, Final config.plist, etc).

You will need to use the parts that match your hardware, but strip out the parts that are IGPU related.

Bro i dont have single idea what you are talking about..
I think you dont understand me.
I need a link to where ever the Instructions are that i need to follow.

Bro i dont have single idea what you are talking about..
I think you dont understand me.
I need a link to where ever the Instructions are that i need to follow.

The guide is linked from post #1, this thread.
It is something you should have read even before replying to this thread.

"Problem Reporting" files are incomplete.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/
Use the gen_debug.sh tool mentioned in the FAQ, that way it is less likely you'll omit something.

Note: This guide only supports laptops with Intel graphics. Your profile indicates you don't have Intel graphics (it shows Nvidia only). Because you didn't press F2 before collecting EFI/Clover, nor did you provide ioreg, or any of the other PR files, I cannot verify whether your profile is accurate or inaccurate.

THX for the advice RehabMan,

i made a folder with the 'install.sh' script - anyway i would need nvidia discreet graphics for a VJsoftware (VDMX) - any possible way to achieve that ?
L*

Attachments

• debug_28786.zip
    1.8 MB · Views: 136
THX for the advice RehabMan,

i made a folder with the 'install.sh' script - anyway i would need nvidia discreet graphics for a VJsoftware (VDMX) - any possible way to achieve that ?
L*

You did not follow the guide.
Read post #1.

allright i read more and as far as i understood it won't be possible to run discreet graphics on this notebook anyway ?

allright i read more and as far as i understood it won't be possible to run discreet graphics on this notebook anyway ?

If you have discrete only (as your profile indicates), you post are off-topic (as per guide, post #1, this thread is for laptops with Intel graphics).

But perhaps you can enable HD530 in BIOS.
You should check.

You could also attempt to get Nvidia working, but you will need different settings in config.plist/Graphics, and different methods for brightness control/etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back