Contribute
Register

[Guide] HP ProBook/EliteBook/Zbook using Clover UEFI hotpatch (10.11)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i ve just finished installing the installer .12.6 .app, now having sound .

@RehabMan a vanila .kext is a original .kext?

never mind ... it is

Last edited:
Original AppleHDA.kext from 10.12.6. if someone needs it

Attachments

• copie AppleHDA.kext.zip
    1.7 MB · Views: 80
Hey liniaunu, Do you have Sleep/Wake issue with 10.12.6?

if i sleep from the apple button ... it sleeps. if for a period of time not using mac it sleeps. pushing power button wakes up. did not try closing the lid.(after fixing the sound problem that i had ) , will try closing lid too.

edit : closing the lid does not go to sleep . it starts to make a sound jus like you would press a button ( push your F1 key on the desktop -continuasly, well that is the sound), and it would not sleep from lid closing. (had this in 10.11. too).

Last edited:
You should have used your own id.
Since you didn't, you then go through the normal process of downloading via the main App Store.
But the requirement of having it nowhere to be found on the machine is still paramount.

how to put the nullethernet kext in the efi folder ..... I am using usb wifi from Vodafone

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-09-02 at 11.19.02 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-09-02 at 11.19.02 PM.png
    128.8 KB · Views: 87
  • Screen Shot 2017-09-02 at 11.19.27 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-09-02 at 11.19.27 PM.png
    183.1 KB · Views: 84
@JiteishPrasad i mean i saw that you do not have it installed, but why? you should have in you efi intelimaus or realtek or better both if you do not know witch you have

here :

Definitely copy RealtekRTL8111.kext and IntelMausiEthernet.kext to Clover/kexts/Other as having network support during post-install is required (the rest of this guide depends on it)

try to follow the guide as writen

if i sleep from the apple button ... it sleeps. if for a period of time not using mac it sleeps. pushing power button wakes up. did not try closing the lid.(after fixing the sound problem that i had ) , will try closing lid too.

edit : closing the lid does not go to sleep . it starts to make a sound jus like you would press a button ( push your F1 key on the desktop -continuasly, well that is the sound), and it would not sleep from lid closing. (had this in 10.11. too).

Read post #1, "Problem Reporting".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back