Contribute
Register

[Guide] HP ProBook/EliteBook/Zbook using Clover UEFI hotpatch (10.11)

Status
Not open for further replies.
please help me....still not able to fix Mac Appstore Error .....{ Failed to Sign In }☹️
I have uploaded my config.plist file........please can someone edit it if it has issues AND guide

Attachments

• config.plist
    20 KB · Views: 130
what did not worked ?

at first before populating SmBios and ROM (when copied the ...g3.plist to EFI/CLOVER/ ) did your pc stared up without kernel panic?

when I copied the file g3.plist file to (EFI/CLOVER) .....the pc booted without any kernel panic.....

here is my config.plist

Attachments

• config.plist
    20 KB · Views: 96
it was not on my purchases tab I`ve never ever downloaded it.

How did you install macOS if you never downloaded it from the Mac App Store?

From where did you download macOS?
On what hardware did you create your USB installer?

How did you install macOS if you never downloaded it from the Mac App Store?

i have downloaded it from MAS but not from my id.

A friend of mine has a Apple Macbook Air early 2015, and from his id i have downloaded the OS. On that Macbook Air i made my installer.

I thought that MAS it would not let me download the .12.6 on my machine, cause as i told you, on MAS (with HDD installer attached ), OS Sierra showed as "open" but by clicking it, it did not open nothing, just when i ejected the installer the download button showed up... it would have been better that it wouldn't:(.

i can confirm that just copying the installer... .app to the already created installer media, overwriting the older .app, installing process it booted wright up.

i have downloaded it from MAS but not from my id.

A friend of mine has a Apple Macbook Air early 2015, and from his id i have downloaded the OS. On that Macbook Air i made my installer.[/quote]

You should have used your own id.
Since you didn't, you then go through the normal process of downloading via the main App Store.
But the requirement of having it nowhere to be found on the machine is still paramount.

i ve just finished installing the installer .12.6 .app, now having sound .

@RehabMan a vanila .kext is a original .kext?

never mind ... it is

Last edited:
Original AppleHDA.kext from 10.12.6. if someone needs it

Attachments

• copie AppleHDA.kext.zip
    1.7 MB · Views: 81
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back