Contribute
Register

[Guide] HP ProBook/EliteBook/Zbook using Clover UEFI hotpatch (10.11)

Status
Not open for further replies.
still i did not had the hotpached AppleHDA.kext as i overwrite it with one generated by patch_hda...

Once you install patched AppleHDA.kext, you can no longer use patch_hda.sh.
patch_hda.sh can operate only if vanilla AppleHDA.kext is present in /S/L/E.

the *.xml* that i deleted was from a vanilla that i had downloaded .

Wrong. You should not be deleting any files from vanilla AppleHDA.kext.

and did not payed attention on extention and had confused with their disable terms xml/zml from CLOVER.

Yup.

still i managed to use the vanilla from 12.5 , installed it, rebooted, patch_hda.sh installed the resulted AplleHDA.kext, rebooted and had sound.

That procedure sounds correct.

But after power down and power on again (not reboot) KP is back. strange (for me).

No "Problem Reporting" files attached.
Refer to post #1, "Problem Reporting".

you mean by restoring ... installing new copy of sierra 12.6?

Not a new copy.
If you install to your same partition without erasing, the macOS installer will restore all system files.

You @JiteishPrasad most probably did not follow this :

Bro I have Searched alot .....Please can you exactly tell me what will go under the sm bios........I copied the dummy plist's smbios to my actual config.plist and kernel panic happened .....I had to use the usb installer to boot my hard drive.....Please Please help........thanks

And /Or this:
Screen Shot 2017-08-31 at 5.27.26 PM.png

You @JiteishPrasad most probably did not follow this :

And /Or this:
Bro I have Searched alot .....Please can you exactly tell me what will go under the sm bios........I copied the dummy plist's smbios to my actual config.plist and kernel panic happened .....I had to use the usb installer to boot my hard drive.....Please Please help........thanks
Screen Shot 2017-08-31 at 5.27.26 PM.png

Or if you only had used the hotpatch before, you can remove all the *.zml.zlib files from AppleHDA.kext/Contents/Resources.

You and I have no idea what version of 10.12 that is from.

Once you install patched AppleHDA.kext, you can no longer use patch_hda.sh.
patch_hda.sh can operate only if vanilla AppleHDA.kext is present in /S/L/E.

As I have already patch_hda.sh` my hotpatched file without deleting *.zml.zlib, and I`ve installed the resulting file to my S/L/E/ -was wrong because of not deleting files. After all this i used the downloaded vanilla 10.12. and from that I have deleted all the *.xml*, and had that output from patch_hda.sh ... So in my S/L/E/ I had the vanilla 10.12. downloaded and not mine hotpatched file. As i ruind it, still had the vanilla file intact and could reinstall it as needed. That I was trying to tell...

Wrong. You should not be deleting any files from vanilla AppleHDA.kext.

I got that . after got the KP I boot from install but closed Mac, after boot up I`ve downloaded the 12.5 vanilla ... installed it in S/L/E/ rebooted from internal /EFI runned patch_hda.sh, installed resulting patched AppleHDA.kext to S/L/E/ rebooted internal EFI and had sound .

No "Problem Reporting" files attached.
Refer to post #1, "Problem Reporting".

Attached are the /CLOVER/

If you install to your same partition without erasing, the macOS installer will restore all system files.

Thank you

I do not know why I get KP after power down and power up again.

Attachments

• cloverwithKP.zip
    3.4 MB · Views: 77
Last edited:
Bro I have Searched alot .....Please can you exactly tell me what will go under the sm bios........I copied the dummy plist's smbios to my actual config.plist and kernel panic happened .....I had to use the usb installer to boot my hard drive.....Please Please help........thanksView attachment 275665

Hy

also make sure u have a working ethernet registered as en0 in about this mac / system report / network

seems you copyied wrong ... use plist editor pro to edit plists

So have you a backed up config.plist one from before kernel panic? - if so put that back to EFI/EFI/CLOVER

if not copy the one that matches your computer from /projects/config/ and reneame it config.plist ) overwrite/delete old one.

reboot to see if youre alive (I mean no kernel panic)

then assuming you know to use clover configurator selecting smbios - generate serial number an mlb at the same time (latest clover does that) , after that open terminal and type uuidgen several times ... copy the resulting output toclover SmUUUID ... in RtVariables use macadress0 as your ROM. leave all oothers intact .. do not touch anything else. (leave empty if they are emty...)

@RehabMan - after the KP if I boot up from external installer EFI and choose boot Mac, I reinstall vanilla file to S/L/E/ reboot ... and boot up from internal /EFI patch the vanilla, install the resulting patched kext then reboot from internal EFI, there it is the sound .
Captură de ecran din 2017.08.31 la 09.42.06.png

still if I power down the pc KP will be back and I cannot boot it up only with external -installer - boot Mac and reinstall procedure above.

Last edited:
Last login: Thu Aug 31 10:19:17 on console

MacBook:~ cosmin$ sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions && sudo kextcache -u /

Password:

kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext VoodooPS2Trackpad.kext

kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext VoodooPS2Mouse.kext

kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext VoodooPS2Keyboard.kext

kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext VoodooPS2Controller.kext

kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext USBInjectAll.kext

kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext Lilu.kext

kext file:///Library/Extensions/JMicronATA.kext/ is in hash exception list, allowing to load

kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext JMB38X.kext

kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext IOath3kfrmwr.kext

kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext IntelMausiEthernet.kext

kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext IntelGraphicsFixup.kext

kext file:///Library/Extensions/HSSDBlockStorage.kext/ is in hash exception list, allowing to load

kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext FakeSMC.kext

kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext FakePCIID_XHCIMux.kext

kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext FakePCIID_Intel_HDMI_Audio.kext

kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext FakePCIID_Intel_HD_Graphics.kext

kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext FakePCIID_Broadcom_WiFi.kext

kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext FakePCIID.kext

kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext CodecCommander.kext

kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext BrcmPatchRAM2.kext

kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext

kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext AppleBacklightInjector.kext

kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext ACPIPoller.kext

kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext ACPIBatteryManager.kext

kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67030 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA2A for kext AppleHDAHardwareConfigDriver.kext

kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67030 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA2A for kext AppleHDA.kext

KernelCache ID: F61AE13ED3B2B0D97D953DEB39D974B9

I do not know if it matters but there is no prelinked kernel

bro please...Just Look at the config.plist of my Hp probook 450 g3...
Screen Shot 2017-08-31 at 7.31.50 PM.png
Screen Shot 2017-08-31 at 7.32.20 PM.png Screen Shot 2017-08-31 at 7.33.45 PM.png

bro please...Just Look at the config.plist of my Hp probook 450 g3...
View attachment 275672
View attachment 275673 View attachment 275674
Last login: Thu Aug 31 10:19:17 on console

MacBook:~ cosmin$ sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions && sudo kextcache -u /

Password:

kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext VoodooPS2Trackpad.kext

kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext VoodooPS2Mouse.kext

kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext VoodooPS2Keyboard.kext

kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext VoodooPS2Controller.kext

kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext USBInjectAll.kext

kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext Lilu.kext

kext file:///Library/Extensions/JMicronATA.kext/ is in hash exception list, allowing to load

kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext JMB38X.kext

kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext IOath3kfrmwr.kext

kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext IntelMausiEthernet.kext

kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext IntelGraphicsFixup.kext

kext file:///Library/Extensions/HSSDBlockStorage.kext/ is in hash exception list, allowing to load

kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext FakeSMC.kext

kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext FakePCIID_XHCIMux.kext

kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext FakePCIID_Intel_HDMI_Audio.kext

kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext FakePCIID_Intel_HD_Graphics.kext

kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext FakePCIID_Broadcom_WiFi.kext

kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext FakePCIID.kext

kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext CodecCommander.kext

kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext BrcmPatchRAM2.kext

kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext

kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext AppleBacklightInjector.kext

kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext ACPIPoller.kext

kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext ACPIBatteryManager.kext

kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67030 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA2A for kext AppleHDAHardwareConfigDriver.kext

kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67030 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA2A for kext AppleHDA.kext

KernelCache ID: F61AE13ED3B2B0D97D953DEB39D974B9

I do not know if it matters but there is no prelinked kernel

Bro which items should be in sm bios root

Bro which items should be in sm bios root

hy

listen ...that config ...g3 copy it to your EFI portion that you will see if you mount it with clover. copy that to /EFI/EFI/Clover/and rename it to config.plist. after that is done reboot to see if you are ok

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back