Contribute
Register

[Guide] HP ProBook/EliteBook/Zbook using Clover UEFI hotpatch (10.11)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi RehabMan. I have 2 Wifi cards, one is BCM94322HM8L and another one is BCM943225HM. Both are working fine with my 4340s hack. I wonder what is the difference/s between these two. I have tested both on windows 10, not much significant different have seen. But my concern is more on the hack setup compatibility in future, moving forward from 10.11.6 to the Sierra and so on. Do you have experience with these cards? Which one should I keep (plan to sell one of it)? Worth to mention that I also have AR5B95 580101-002 (have not test it yet), but this is more suitable for 6-series probook I believe. I know you did mention in the #1st post about the wifi compatibility, but not sure mine are based on the same chip. Your thoughts?

Hi RehabMan. I have 2 Wifi cards, one is BCM94322HM8L and another one is BCM943225HM. Both are working fine with my 4340s hack. I wonder what is the difference/s between these two. I have tested both on windows 10, not much significant different have seen. But my concern is more on the hack setup compatibility in future, moving forward from 10.11.6 to the Sierra and so on. Do you have experience with these cards? Which one should I keep (plan to sell one of it)? Worth to mention that I also have AR5B95 580101-002 (have not test it yet), but this is more suitable for 6-series probook I believe. I know you did mention in the #1st post about the wifi compatibility, but not sure mine are based on the same chip. Your thoughts?

All three of the WiFi devices you mention are supported.

Hi Rehabman , My laptop suddenly restart !!! :crazy:

Attachments

• panic.rtf.zip
    3.6 KB · Views: 80
Hi Rehabman , My laptop suddenly restart !!! :crazy:

I can see you have installed a lot of garbage:
Code:
com.disc-soft.DAEMONTools.VirtualSCSIBus    1.0.2
com.tuxera.filesystems.tufsfs.fusefs_txantfs    2015.11.5
com.globaldelight.driver.Boom2Device    1.1
com.metakine.handsoff.driver 3.0.6

Hi Rehabman just installed hot patch guide on hp probook 5330m Everything is working fine except Hdmi Audio
Does it need to be enabled in config.plist ????
I have tried with audio clover command script from forum but no luck.....

Hi Rehabman just installed hot patch guide on hp probook 5330m Everything is working fine except Hdmi Audio
Does it need to be enabled in config.plist ????
I have tried with audio clover command script from forum but no luck.....

Read post #1, "Problem Reporting".
Note: My data for 5x30 is that it has DP, not HDMI.
From makefile:
Code:
# 5x30m is IDT7605, HD3000, non-Intel USB3, DP

I can see you have installed a lot of garbage:
Code:
com.disc-soft.DAEMONTools.VirtualSCSIBus    1.0.2
com.tuxera.filesystems.tufsfs.fusefs_txantfs    2015.11.5
com.globaldelight.driver.Boom2Device    1.1
com.metakine.handsoff.driver 3.0.6

But boom & tuxera are essential !! what do I do ? :!:

But boom & tuxera are essential !! what do I do ? :!:

Not essential.
Test without (do a fresh install if needed).
If those things are causing a problem, you must find a different solution
(eg. lay blame on the components causing the problem, not this guide).

In other words...
You come here with a weird panic.
Then you provide evidence that you installed questionable software that may be causing the problem.
I suggest you remove it... as you should expect and as you should have done without my suggestion.

Rehabman,

I recently installed sierra to my 4540s, works fine very pleased with it... but...i'm using the broadcom BCM94352HMB card for wifi and bluetooth. Bluetooth does work, but is not working properly. I keep getting those popups for pairing my iPhone (5c) the bluetooth trackpad is working fine.... but handoff features are not working, I was wondering if i have to install the broadcom patch ram2 to solve these problems or to do not, because i maybe cause a conflict... (?) do you, or anyone else know how to solve this problem?

Ruben!

Rehabman,

I recently installed sierra to my 4540s, works fine very pleased with it... but...i'm using the broadcom BCM94352HMB card for wifi and bluetooth. Bluetooth does work, but is not working properly. I keep getting those popups for pairing my iPhone (5c) the bluetooth trackpad is working fine.... but handoff features are not working, I was wondering if i have to install the broadcom patch ram2 to solve these problems or to do not, because i maybe cause a conflict... (?) do you, or anyone else know how to solve this problem?

Ruben!

Read post #1, "Problem Reporting".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back