Contribute
Register

[Guide] HP ProBook/EliteBook/Zbook using Clover UEFI hotpatch (10.11)

Status
Not open for further replies.
im overheat both windows and osx 11.1 , i think if i have dissableturboboots it will not overheat but it now work for 11.1

im overheat both windows and osx 11.1 , i think if i have dissableturboboots it will not overheat but it now work for 11.1
Sounds like a hardware problem, and disabling turbo boost is merely hiding that fact. Suggest you boot into Windows, and run a utility called SpeedFan and verify your fans are running at speed. Under full load, you should see roughly 3,500 RPM to about 4,700 RPM, and roughly 2,000 RPM at idle when plugged in. If the fan is not running at or near those speeds, then I would suggest replacing it, or finding someone who is good at repairing laptops.

Also, if by overheating you mean temps reaching about 65C to about 70C, then that is normal under full load, and idle is about 38C to 42C

What kind of headphones/headset are you using? What do you see in SysPrefs->Sound?

I use Philips SHM3550/10 http://www.philips.co.in/c-p/SHM3550_10/pc-headset

Screen Shot 2016-08-13 at 10.10.47 AM.png

Hi!

I have a HP Book 15 G2 Haswell i7-4710mq laptop. Followed this guide to install OSX, but i have no sound. Tried booting without cache, and update kext cache, and restart several time. I tried this a lot, but it's not helped. I attached the files required to report a problem. Could somebody please help me to find out what's the problem?

Thank you,
Gabor

Attachments

• Archive.zip
    531.3 KB · Views: 69
sory i dont see disable turboboot
im not good eng , really sorry.

Please attach the files requested in "Problem Reporting".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back