Contribute
Register

[Guide] HP ProBook/EliteBook/Zbook using Clover UEFI hotpatch (10.11)

Status
Not open for further replies.
and the battery seems odd (at first it read full charge and 100%, but now its only 96%....its supposed to be a new battery that I got last month...

Normal. The EC will not begin charging the battery until it discharges under a certain threshold. For most laptops this is ~92%.

Probably need to work through the other patches in config.plist

Just follow the guide as written.

Is the fingerprint reader usable by anything?

Windows.

Hopefully the SD card reader will work.

The card reader in your laptop works if you insert a compatible card. The driver is old so you need older/smaller cards.

Or how about the ExpressCard slot,

Use search. There was some discussion from years ago about it...

A very minor issue is that occasionally on booting (perhaps 1 in 15) the mouse cursor remains stuck in the top left corner of the screen (and keyboard and mouse fail to become activated) and i have to do a hard power button shutdown.
HP probook 4340s
guide followed - happened with 10.11.4 and after updated to 10.11.5 and absolutely happy with this regardless, but thought id point it out in case any other have had this

No specific support in the project for 6x0 G1, so be certain to provide the information in post #1, "Unsupported laptops"...

Hello RehabMan

here the Files "Unsupported Laptops" ProBook 650G1 you need. I hope everything is properly

Attachments

• ProBook 650G1.zip
    3.4 MB · Views: 69
Ive seen that message a few times before. I have it on my macbook a lot just got to re-login every time it happens. It could also be a iPhone thats causing it sometimes my iPhone logs out and that message comes up.
What did you do? Can you solve it ?

Hello.
Sorry, but I fail to make are functioning in speakers.On HDMI sound works and and image.

I'm just using a Mac, and that thanks to the assistance given by this forum.

Sorry for my English.

Many thanks for the help

HP ProBook 450 G2
Intel Core i7-5500U
Intel HD 5500 Graphic 1920x1080
48GB DDR3-1600 SO-DIMM
SSD 250 Gb

Attachments

• problem reporting moca.zip
    3.7 MB · Views: 73
A very minor issue is that occasionally on booting (perhaps 1 in 15) the mouse cursor remains stuck in the top left corner of the screen (and keyboard and mouse fail to become activated) and i have to do a hard power button shutdown.
HP probook 4340s
guide followed - happened with 10.11.4 and after updated to 10.11.5 and absolutely happy with this regardless, but thought id point it out in case any other have had this

Read post #1, "Problem Reporting".

Hello RehabMan

here the Files "Unsupported Laptops" ProBook 650G1 you need. I hope everything is properly

Added support (it is the same as EliteBook 8x0 G1 Haswell). Please test.

To make it complete, will need custom USB information, post #1 "USB customization". But that you can't do until after you install.

cd ~/Projects/probook.git
./download.sh
./install_downloads.sh

After run this communed
"
Installing HPFanReset.efi to /Volumes/EFI/EFI/CLOVER/drivers64UEFI
cp: /Volumes/EFI/EFI/CLOVER/drivers64UEFI: No such file or directory
"
Please guide how to fix
Probook 4530s
Image attached.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-05-31 at 10.09.59 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-05-31 at 10.09.59 AM.png
    88.5 KB · Views: 83
After run this communed
"
Installing HPFanReset.efi to /Volumes/EFI/EFI/CLOVER/drivers64UEFI
cp: /Volumes/EFI/EFI/CLOVER/drivers64UEFI: No such file or directory
"
Please guide how to fix
Probook 4530s
Image attached.

Sounds like you haven't installed Clover to ESP. Run Clover installer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back