Contribute
Register

[Guide] HP ProBook/EliteBook/Zbook using Clover UEFI hotpatch (10.11)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Follow the instruction, I finished install El Capitan for EliteBook 8560w. Everything looks good, but it has been stuck at Apple logo at 75% loading

You should update then try native KBL support in 10.12.6.
Updated ,what do I need to do in order to run native KBL support ?? thank you

Well, I can boot now (since I rolled back) but none of us can boot with the 2017-003 update applied.

See attached photo (from another user). Some users hang on this screen (like me) and others have their machine go into an infinite boot loop. So far I've tried using both OsxAptioFixDrv files as well as different CsrActiveConfig values without any luck. Rolling back to an install before the security update solves the issue. I'm guessing that for some reason the kernel is not getting properly loaded on our machines.

Your Clover revision is relatively old.
No real possibility for any analysis/suggestions if you can't currently reproduce the problem though.

Follow the instruction, I finished install El Capitan for EliteBook 8560w. Everything looks good, but it has been stuck at Apple logo at 75% loading

Off-topic.
This guide does not support AMD only graphics (as per post #1, only laptops with Intel graphics are supported).

Updated ,what do I need to do in order to run native KBL support ?? thank you

Changes needed in SSDT-IGPU.dsl to inject KBL ig-platform-id, no device-id spoof, etc.

Changes needed in SSDT-IGPU.dsl to inject KBL ig-platform-id, no device-id spoof, etc.
thanks here is SSDT-IGPU.aml after making changes in SSDT-IGPU.dsl, have I done it the right way??

Attachments

• SSDT-IGPU.aml.zip
    1.2 KB · Views: 72
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back