Contribute
Register

[Guide] HP ProBook/EliteBook/Zbook using Clover UEFI hotpatch (10.11)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You need to replace the WiFi card with compatible hardware. Read post #1.

I don't know what you mean by "until what can I update"...
Updates are covered in post #1.

Why did you install such an old version of 10.12?

I had that version downloaded in my iMac I used that one but I will try to update to 10.12.4 the flickering when booting is normal ?

I had that version downloaded in my iMac I used that one but I will try to update to 10.12.4 the flickering when booting is normal ?

No idea what you mean by "flickering when booting".
You will need to provide details (eg. proper description, and "Problem Reporting" files).

Audio: If your laptop has codec CX20724, there are two possible layout-id values supported. The default is 7, but you can change it to 5 if 7 doesn't work. You will find the layout-id setting in your model specific SSDT.

Sorry bro! I can't understand it. Could you tell me step by step? Thank you

Audio: If your laptop has codec CX20724, there are two possible layout-id values supported. The default is 7, but you can change it to 5 if 7 doesn't work. You will find the layout-id setting in your model specific SSDT.

Sorry bro! I can't understand it. Could you tell me step by step? Thank you

Open your model specific SSDT in MaciASL. Use Find -> "layout-id".

HP Atheros QCWB335 689457-001 WIFI Wireless+Bluetooth BT 4.0 Card half Mini PCIE
Will this work on my hp probook 450 G3

HP Atheros QCWB335 689457-001 WIFI Wireless+Bluetooth BT 4.0 Card half Mini PCIE
I would get one of the broadcom cards listed in post 1. If your 450 is like my 850 you need a ngff card.

No. Read post #1 for supported/recommended WiFi hardware.

Hi
I'm most of the way through installing EC onto my 840 g2. The audio issue seems to be a stickler though. I have tried the hot patch but no luck. Where is the best place to trouble shoot no audio issues.

thanks

Hi
I'm most of the way through installing EC onto my 840 g2. The audio issue seems to be a stickler though. I have tried the hot patch but no luck. Where is the best place to trouble shoot no audio issues.

thanks

Read post #1, "Problem Reporting".

attached zip files.
I dont seem to have the patchmatic and rehab folder etc.

problems at the moment are no audio and dp port
other than that everything else seems to be working fine.

Attachments

• a’s MacBook Pro.zip
    503 KB · Views: 146
  • Terminal Saved Output.zip
    1.1 KB · Views: 153
  • Terminal Saved Output2.zip
    844 bytes · Views: 154
  • Screen Shot 2017-05-21 at 15.19.51.png
    Screen Shot 2017-05-21 at 15.19.51.png
    27.4 KB · Views: 176
Status
Not open for further replies.