Contribute
Register

[Guide] HP ProBook/EliteBook/Zbook using Clover UEFI hotpatch (10.11)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you. As requested...

No ioreg here. Read "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully.

Note: Your config.plist is wrong. Read post #1, "Final config.plist".

Also, you did not use the 'beta' branch. It is made very clear in post #1 that with 10.12.4, you must use the beta branch.
Also, you should NOT have both OsxAptioFix2Drv-64.efi and OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi.
The guide recommends OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi.

Always read carefully.

Last edited:
No ioreg here. Read "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully.

Note: Your config.plist is wrong. Read post #1, "Final config.plist".

Also, you did not use the 'beta' branch. It is made very clear in post #1 that with 10.12.4, you must use the beta branch.
Also, you should NOT have both OsxAptioFix2Drv-64.efi and OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi.
The guide recommends OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi.

Always read carefully.

Any replacement for Clover Configurator for editing config.plist? I'm not a programmer so installing XCode will take lots of my time (any my storage) for just 1 min editing.

Any replacement for Clover Configurator for editing config.plist? I'm not a programmer so installing XCode will take lots of my time (any my storage) for just 1 min editing.
plist editor

What edits do you think you need to make?
Your config.plist is completely wrong. You need to start by copying the correct plist.

For customizing SMBIOS, do that after you copy the correct plist. Then use Xcode or PlistEdit Pro (as per post #1) to import the SMBIOS that you made with Clover Configurator.

What edits do you think you need to make?
Your config.plist is completely wrong. You need to start by copying the correct plist.

For customizing SMBIOS, do that after you copy the correct plist. Then use Xcode or PlistEdit Pro (as per post #1) to import the SMBIOS that you made with Clover Configurator.

I copied the correct config.plist file but I think Clover Configurator damaged it. I tried Plist Editor Pro as recommended by @feartech and it solved my problem (I also use beta branch).
Thank you for your support!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back