Contribute
Register

[Guide] HP ProBook/EliteBook/Zbook using Clover UEFI hotpatch (10.11)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You need to use the beta branch of ssdtPRgen.sh. I will update the guide in post #1.

WiFi recommendations are in post #1.

Thanks for help, I will try after you update guide.

I have one more question, I look in first post and find Atheros AR5B195 wifi card, but this card is for HP Probook 4x30s my is HP ProBook 430 G2 - Broadwell. Can I use AR5B195 on my probook?

Thanks for guide and help!! :thumbup:

RehabMan,

I did follow the article in the first post. I originally said that in my message. I indicated that no battery status, and sd card are really the only things not working. Audio port switch would be nice, but the fact that audio is working is good enough for me at the moment.

Thanks

Thanks for help, I will try after you update guide.

It is already updated.

I have one more question, I look in first post and find Atheros AR5B195 wifi card, but this card is for HP Probook 4x30s my is HP ProBook 430 G2 - Broadwell. Can I use AR5B195 on my probook?

Thanks for guide and help!! :thumbup:

Your laptop falls into "Other". Best choice is BCM94352. You should check your service manual (or physically inspect the current WiFi hardware) to determine whether you have half-mini PCIe or NGFF/M.2 as that determines BCM94352HMB vs. BCM94352Z.

It is already updated.

Your laptop falls into "Other". Best choice is BCM94352. You should check your service manual (or physically inspect the current WiFi hardware) to determine whether you have half-mini PCIe or NGFF/M.2 as that determines BCM94352HMB vs. BCM94352Z.

Thanks now is working Power Management.

I see this theard HP ProBook 430 G2 Broadwell - El Capitan he use WLAN: Dell DW 1510 BCM94322HM.
This wlan card is much cheaper than BCM94352HMB.

What do you think about this wlan card with ProBook 430 G2, will it work?

I disable sleep (read from first post) but when I close lid and after open probook stay black screen, only hard reset help. How to disable fully this method?

Thanks for help!

Did you try a sleep/wake cycle? Did you test your hardware on Windows?

Read post #1, "Problem Reporting".

I have tried sleep cycles.

Attachments

• RehabMan.zip
    2.7 MB · Views: 55
Hi

I am a newbie trying hackintosh on my HP Elitebook 2570p. Initially I have tried guide by nguyenmac with Probook Installer. Everything seems to work except sound. I am trying this directly with 10.11.4 as that is what I could download from the appstore. After I found this guide i tried to follow exact steps with no luck so far. I am not sure which files to select as this guide talks about ProBook 4530s and not 2570p. Hope some one who had success with 2570p would be able post exact commands for the same.

I know I am supposed to provide troubleshooting files before asking for help. My problem is I am not sure If I have followed correct steps required for 2570p. Since I am doing this after the release of 10.11.4 unlike most of the guys here, solutions for sound issues here are for updating to 10.11.4 from earlier versions. I am forced to ask for help here . I have tried everything from both the guides with no luck so far.

What are the files I should be copying for the following commands with respect to my laptop HP Elitebook 2570p

cd ~/Projects/probook.git
sudo ./mount_efi.sh /
cd build
# copy the files
cp SSDT-HACK.aml SSDT-BATT.aml SSDT-IGPU.aml SSDT-KEY102.aml SSDT-USB-4x30s.aml SSDT-FAN-MOD.aml /Volumes/EFI/EFI/Clover/ACPI/patched
cp ./config/config_4x30s.plist /Volumes/EFI/EFI/Clover/config.plist

Appreciate any one successfully installed on 2570p provide there steps. I do not understand hackintosh yet. I have already tried everything I understood for last one week with no luck. I shall provide

Hi

I am a newbie trying hackintosh on my HP Elitebook 2570p. Initially I have tried guide by nguyenmac with Probook Installer. Everything seems to work except sound. I am trying this directly with 10.11.4 as that is what I could download from the appstore. After I found this guide i tried to follow exact steps with no luck so far. I am not sure which files to select as this guide talks about ProBook 4530s and not 2570p. Hope some one who had success with 2570p would be able post exact commands for the same.

I know I am supposed to provide troubleshooting files before asking for help. My problem is I am not sure If I have followed correct steps required for 2570p. Since I am doing this after the release of 10.11.4 unlike most of the guys here, solutions for sound issues here are for updating to 10.11.4 from earlier versions. I am forced to ask for help here . I have tried everything from both the guides with no luck so far.

What are the files I should be copying for the following commands with respect to my laptop HP Elitebook 2570p

sudo ./mount_efi.sh /
cd build
# copy the files
cp SSDT-HACK.aml SSDT-BATT.aml SSDT-IGPU.aml SSDT-KEY102.aml SSDT-USB-4x30s.aml SSDT-FAN-MOD.aml /Volumes/EFI/EFI/Clover/ACPI/patched

Appreciate any one successfully installed on 2570p provide there steps. I do not understand hackintosh yet. I have already tried everything I understood for last one week with no luck. I shall provide

There is a config for 2x70p. Look in the config directory.

As far as USB, suggest you go without a USB SSDT. Read post #1, "USB customization" if you want to contribute information that can be used to create a custom SSDT for your USB ports.

The 2x70p keyboard layout is likely SSDT-KEY87.

Hi

sudo ./mount_efi.sh /
cd build
# copy the files

Here is mine for 2570p :)
View attachment 2570.zip

This setup is missing one of the SSDT-KEY* files. As a result, some keyboard functionality is missing or not correct.

It also lacks essential kexts in EFI/Clover/kexts/Other. As a result you will have difficulty in booting the recovery partition or installer (major updates).

Note: This guide does not recommend OsxAptioFix2Drv-64.efi.

RehabMan...

Thanks for the awesome guide. Have been bottle fed by the PBI for the last 3 years and it was a challenge stepping out that comfort zone, but the guide was great. A+ job!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back