Contribute
Register

[Guide] HP ProBook/EliteBook/Zbook using Clover UEFI hotpatch (10.11)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have replace my wireless card with HP-branded Broadcom 43224HM

i already have a Broadcom BCM43225HMB inside and if i understand right, it must be a good for a hackintosh.
But i have no plan, what to do, to get it work.

Sir, is there any solution to the erratic behaviour of Restart (where the Clover bootloader screen will not display until the booting reaches Lock screen)? Is annoying especially when you have to press Enter key to choose the OS to boot (without seeing anything on the screen) when the boot Timeout is set to -1 in config.plist.

Sounds like a BIOS bug. Do you have legacy boot enabled?

i already have a Broadcom BCM43225HMB inside and if i understand right, it must be a good for a hackintosh.
But i have no plan, what to do, to get it work.

It works already if you follow the guide.

When running build.sh, I repeatedly see the message "Unknown option: -vw" followed by the usage instructions for iasl. None of the dsl files get built. Any ideas as to what's going on?

Thanks,
bth

When running build.sh, I repeatedly see the message "Unknown option: -vw" followed by the usage instructions for iasl. None of the dsl files get built. Any ideas as to what's going on?

Thanks,
bth

It means you made the mistake of having a different (older) iasl on your path. Use "which -a iasl" to see where it is. The install_downloads.sh script installs iasl to /usr/bin and that is the one that the scripts assume to be using.

It means you made the mistake of having a different (older) iasl on your path. Use "which -a iasl" to see where it is. The install_downloads.sh script installs iasl to /usr/bin and that is the one that the scripts assume to be using.
Yep, that was it. There was an iasl in /usr/local/bin. Just copied the one from /usr/bin over it and build.sh has created the aml files in the build folder.

Thanks,
bth

Completed changeover from a PBI-CE installation and everything seems to be working great. Now on to installation of macOS Sierra.

Thanks Rehabman!

Update: macOS Sierra installation successful!

-bth

Last edited:
thanks for the guid now every thing work even imessage and continuity but handoff is now working properly when i open an app(notes) on my phone the app appears on my dock(notes) but when i change to another app like(mail) my dock icon stuck with the notes app until i turn off bluetooth and turn it on again and the mail app show up in my dock my bluetooth and wifi device is BCM94352HMB /AzureWave

Last edited:
Hi RehabMan,
First of all thank you for helping so much people and working to give us working os x with our laps.

I have problem with sound on 10.11.6 4540s i3 non HD ---> but I am thinking about it.

I attached ioreg and outputs for problem reporting.
and tried

Code:
sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions && sudo kextcache -u /

And reboot with disabled cache.
15 times probably :(

I had PBI-CE setup before the upgrade to 10.11.6

A am running out options help please :)

Thank you

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back