Contribute
Register

[Guide] HP ProBook/EliteBook/Zbook using Clover UEFI hotpatch (10.11)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You did not provide EFI/Clover. Please read post #1, "Problem Reporting". Reply with *all* files and output requested.

I thing now i am complete with problem reporting

Attachments

• Archive.zip
    6.2 MB · Views: 70
Your problem is clearly with your networking hardware. Nothing wrong with WiFi here.

Doesn't matter now. Ive put in a full 1gbp connection in sorted my problem :D

Thanks for this guide. But when I tried to run ./build.sh the script created all the config files but produced this error when creating SSDT files in build folder:

./make_acpi.sh: line 2: iasl: command not found
(repeats through)
./make_acpi.sh: line 57: iasl: command not found
Creating AppleHDA_ProBook.kext... Done.
Creating AppleHDAHCD_ProBook.kext... Done.

I followed the steps exactly. Any ideas as to what went wrong or what I should do?

Thanks for this guide. But when I tried to run ./build.sh the script created all the config files but produced this error when creating SSDT files in build folder:

./make_acpi.sh: line 2: iasl: command not found
(repeats through)
./make_acpi.sh: line 57: iasl: command not found
Creating AppleHDA_ProBook.kext... Done.
Creating AppleHDAHCD_ProBook.kext... Done.

I followed the steps exactly. Any ideas as to what went wrong or what I should do?

You forgot to run ./download.sh and ./install_downloads.sh.

Follow the steps in the guide in the exact order specified by post #1.

Planning to move to 10.11.5. using the App Store update. Is it recommended to run all post installation tasks as per post 1?

Planning to move to 10.11.5. using the App Store update. Is it recommended to run all post installation tasks as per post 1?

Optional.

Unless you need updates from the repo, there is no need.

You forgot to run ./download.sh and ./install_downloads.sh.

Follow the steps in the guide in the exact order specified by post #1.

I guess I should have been more specific. I did follow the post, each step, exactly. All the necessary files were downloaded and installed. I have included a screen shot of the Projects folder. It is when I got to the aforementioned step that it did;t work.

Perhaps I will go back through once again and repeat the steps.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-05-18 at 6.10.30 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-05-18 at 6.10.30 PM.png
    53.6 KB · Views: 91
I guess I should have been more specific. I did follow the post, each step, exactly. All the necessary files were downloaded and installed. I have included a screen shot of the Projects folder. It is when I got to the aforementioned step that it did;t work.

Perhaps I will go back through once again and repeat the steps.

If you had run ./install_downloads.sh, iasl would be installed to /usr/bin and you would not have the error you mentioned.

If you had run ./install_downloads.sh, iasl would be installed to /usr/bin and you would not have the error you mentioned.

Thanks that really helped! I just copied iasl into the /usr/bin folder and the script ran. Don’t know why it didn't get copied into the folder when I ran the first few steps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back