Contribute
Register

Guide HP ProBook 5330m Lion 10.7 to 10.7.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm using wireless, but i had the same issue in itunes until i deleted my networkpreferences file and itunes works fine now! So even if im using just wireless, install the working ethernet driver and add that line to chameleon boot list?

**EDIT** - ethernet built in is yes already, i'm reluctant to install any ethernet drivers as it always ends badly when i install kexts :/

I'm using wireless, but i had the same issue in itunes until i deleted my networkpreferences file and itunes works fine now! So even if im using just wireless, install the working ethernet driver and add that line to chameleon boot list?

**EDIT** - ethernet built in is yes already, i'm reluctant to install any ethernet drivers as it always ends badly when i install kexts :/

I believe that to have working Mac App Store, you need working Ethernet.

Hi, you were bang on!

Can't see why as i've never used ethernet and still dont after checking it wokred!

Either way everything works great now!

Thanks so much

Hi, you were bang on!

Can't see why as i've never used ethernet and still dont after checking it wokred!

Either way everything works great now!

Thanks so much

Nice that you have it figured out.

Yeah man I'm really happy with it. Still a bit awkward as far as brightness adjustment is concerned but I can hardly complain now :D !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back