Contribute
Register

[Guide] HP 6200 Pro / 8200 Elite SFF Desktop - macOS Sierra / High Sierra Install Guide

Motherboard
HP8200
CPU
i5-2500
Graphics
HD 2000 + GT 710
Mac
MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
iOS
this is what I do, but not optimal. I have a CSR v4.0 dongle, but it keeps on disconnecting. Is there a particular driver to install?

Motherboard
HP 6300 Pro
CPU
i5 3570/Q77
Graphics
GT 710
Mac
MacBook Pro, Mac mini
Classic Mac
Color Classic
Mobile Phone
iOS
this is what I do, but not optimal. I have a CSR v4.0 dongle, but it keeps on disconnecting. Is there a particular driver to install?
I did a search for the CSR v4.0 and hackintosh, and got a mix of results, none of which were a good indication of strong current support.

If everything else is working well, I’d say it’d be worth looking into the latest adapters that everyone’s talking about :)

Motherboard
HP8200
CPU
i5-2500
Graphics
HD 2000 + GT 710
Mac
MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
iOS
I did a search for the CSR v4.0 and hackintosh, and got a mix of results, none of which were a good indication of strong current support.

If everything else is working well, I’d say it’d be worth looking into the latest adapters that everyone’s talking about :)
I had it perfectly working before I had to re-install from scratch. I did search at that time and found (but can't find it again) here that CSR4 was working great. Same Hardware, but now, not working anymore... I can't listen to nothing now, and the mouse behavior is "keep on disconnecting". I suspect to be a USB issue rather than Bluetooth but can't find a solution.. Help would be warmly welcomed :)