Contribute
Register

[GUIDE] Gigabyte Z68MA-D2H-B3 1click sleep, pstates, sensors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have pretty much the same setup. Only issue I come across is when I come out of sleep mouse and keyboard wont work for about 10 seconds.After that it's all fine. Any one an idea what could be wrong?

I fount this in the logL

Feb 4 19:32:23 iMac kernel[0]: Wake reason: ?
Feb 4 19:32:39 iMac kernel[0]: HubDevice::terminate(kIOServiceSynchronous) timeout

Edit: solved it: I Installed the official realtek ethernet driver and all is good :D

Hey guys anyone have a ptoblem with the 4.xx multibeast loader crashing when usind standard or user dsts? I had everything but audio then i tried to load just the generic intel audio kernal. the system gave me a reboot message, and now i csn not get back in. just does a kerna panic. if i do a -x it just hangs at the apple logo with the spinny thing.

i7 Z68ma-d2h-be f9 rev1 4 gb ram

Glitches are reduced but not completely with 10.7.3 in my case (HD3000)
Popping noise was not removed with new drivers, but instead I purchased KLICK and all popping problems are gone. recommend :mrgreen:

memmerson said:
Out of interest, are you using Chrome?

I use Chrome almost exclusively. I am going to remove it for about a week and see if that stops the random lockups.

negotiator50 said:
I use Chrome almost exclusively. I am going to remove it for about a week and see if that stops the random lockups.

I've been using Safari since I reinstalled, which had been fine until the weekend, when I installed Flash Player... Not long afterwards OSX froze. I immediately uninstalled Flash and its been fine since...

So istat doesnt work with this build?

keypox said:
So istat doesnt work with this build?

It does. I'm using version 2.0, with the menucracker file from the 3.0 version.

Can you write more about that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back