Contribute
Register

[GUIDE] Gigabyte Z68MA-D2H-B3 1click sleep, pstates, sensors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screen Shot 2012-02-08 at 6.16.40 PM.pngHey Guys, Great post for this MB. When I loaded lion with unibeast, I did a migration. I have tried to run the DSDT file F9 bios, but the installer keeps failing. I can restart and it will boot. I get my dual monitor support with full res on my 9500gt. Network is good with the realtek 8169 kext. System report says intel audio. iTunes 10.5.3 When i try to play anything, the time piper does not movies , tv, video movies and music. I have tried to run the 889 audio update, but the next never shows up in the S/L/E. Any thoughts?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2012-02-08 at 6.32.12 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2012-02-08 at 6.32.12 PM.png
    84 KB · Views: 235
  • Screen Shot 2012-02-08 at 6.16.40 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2012-02-08 at 6.16.40 PM.png
    61.4 KB · Views: 271
  • Screen Shot 2012-02-08 at 6.18.55 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2012-02-08 at 6.18.55 PM.png
    53.8 KB · Views: 256
Im having a hell of a time getting these onboard graphics to work
the DSDT available for this board and my bios revision makes my install hang

zarboz said:
Im having a hell of a time getting these onboard graphics to work
the DSDT available for this board and my bios revision makes my install hang

If you follow this guide you should be OK. Is your BIOS at F9 and are you using the F9 DSDT?

I'm Having the same problem. I got everything installed and working except for thw onboard graphics, it doesnt seem to boot after applying multibeast. The only way to boot is to add "GraphicsEnabler=No" switch. But, resolution is crap. I'm almost giving up but gonna try some more ways if anyone has suggestions.

I have a black screen until the desktop with the integrated graphics using DVI. Did I miss a step or is that just how it works?

Mactel said:
I have a black screen until the desktop with the integrated graphics using DVI. Did I miss a step or is that just how it works?

No, you should see the chameleon (/chimera) screen followed by the grey apple screen before the desktop appears. I might expect the behaviour you describe if using the HDMI connector though...

Boot Camp working for you guys?

Anyone know how to get rid of the audio pop?

**EDIT**

I found my problem, I am using a WD Green Drive (just had it laying around) I am going to buy a 500 GB WD Blue, and go with that. Sorry I didnt do my homework before I posted! Thanks!

**End Edit**

Ok, first off, I have read though most of this thread, but dont see my problem asked, but if I missed it, I am truly sorry for the double post.

I built a customac based around the z68MA-D2h-B3 mobo and an i3 2105. I have the hd3000 graphics running in 10.7.3, but I cant get the bootloader to work. Only way it will boot now is off of the USB drive I used to install it. Anyone have a clue how to fix this? I used multibeast 4.2.1.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back