Contribute
Register

[GUIDE] Gigabyte Z68MA-D2H-B3 1click sleep, pstates, sensors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all,

I config BIOS as the first post and completed installing OSX Lion by UniBeast USB installer. Then I restarted as the instruction.
Then when I used USB key again to boot to the driver which I installed Lion. Then the apple logo appear with the gray background and it stops there forever. There is no other instruction/hint/screen. Could you please help me to solve this?

My PC:

Mainboard: Giga Z68MA-D2H-B3
VGA: Intel HD 3000
CPU: i5 2500
HDD: Western blue 500GB.
RAM 4GB corsair

Thanks,
Giang Anh

J.O.Y said:
Hello all,

I config BIOS as the first post and completed installing OSX Lion by UniBeast USB installer. Then I restarted as the instruction.
Then when I used USB key again to boot to the driver which I installed Lion. Then the apple logo appear with the gray background and it stops there forever. There is no other instruction/hint/screen. Could you please help me to solve this?

My PC:

Mainboard: Giga Z68MA-D2H-B3
VGA: Intel HD 3000
CPU: i5 2500
HDD: Western blue 500GB.
RAM 4GB corsair

Thanks,
Giang Anh

It happened with me because i was trying setup it with VGA. Connect via DVI or HDMI.

Yes, I used GT9500 and it work correctly. Don't know why since the 1st post show that the HD 3000 will work.
Btw, I have a problem with Audio. Currently I can hear any sound with my speaker.
Can anyone tell me how to fix it or how to know whether the Audio driver work or not?

I am going to use this motherboard for my next build and curious if sleeps works properly on this mobo ? Its a must for me. Please share your experience.

sollarman said:
I am going to use this motherboard for my next build and curious if sleeps works properly on this mobo ? Its a must for me. Please share your experience.

sleep works, auto sleep does not. I think you can get auto sleep to work somehow though. Pleasesleep works fine though.

But who knows what the next update will bring.

Thanks for the reply! I already got the motherboard and will share the experience.

I built my system with this mobo and I installed Lion via Unibeast, but after installing, it's getting stuck on a gray background screen AFTER the Apple logo screen, so I can't get to the multibeast phase.. I did the initial setup, typing in my information, choosing the time zone, that sort of thing, but now it just gets stuck on this gray background with the pinwheel spinning.

Confused as to what the problem is.

Mobo: Gigabyte Z68M-D2H-B3
CPU: i7 2600
Ram: Corsair Vengeance 16gb
HDD: Corsair Force GT SSD
GFX: GeForce GTX 460

Help would be greatly appreciated.

michaelroni said:
I built my system with this mobo and I installed Lion via Unibeast, but after installing, it's getting stuck on a gray background screen AFTER the Apple logo screen, so I can't get to the multibeast phase.. I did the initial setup, typing in my information, choosing the time zone, that sort of thing, but now it just gets stuck on this gray background with the pinwheel spinning.

Confused as to what the problem is.

Mobo: Gigabyte Z68M-D2H-B3
CPU: i7 2600
Ram: Corsair Vengeance 16gb
HDD: Corsair Force GT SSD
GFX: GeForce GTX 460

Help would be greatly appreciated.

Reboot and try -v ( verbose) option. You will at least know whats happening.
Before pressing enter to boot (after choosing USB/CD drive) enter -v on the keyboard. This will show whats happening.

Reboot and try -v ( verbose) option. You will at least know whats happening.
Before pressing enter to boot (after choosing USB/CD drive) enter -v on the keyboard. This will show whats happening.

After running in verbose, I get these messages. Not sure how that's affecting my boot issues.

gskCi.jpg

H7u3D.jpg

I am just shooting in dark.
Did you try
GraphicsEnabler=No -v -x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back