Contribute
Register

[GUIDE] Gigabyte Z68MA-D2H-B3 1click sleep, pstates, sensors

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get no glitching whatsoever on my install. However I have seen it previously while overlocking and taking it too far.
Are you overclocking? Also, what other drivers and software have you installed?

Not overclocking at all actually. Only running the method you showed.

It ended up sorting itself. I suspect that it had something to do with graphics acceleration. I played a video in Quicktime and it seemed to fix it. Hasn't happened for about an hour now (vs before where it was obvious screen errors). Like currently, I'm typing and the screen isn't flickering black anymore!

Also, I took your advice on the terminal BIOS fix and you were right, you have to set a password otherwise it doesn't work (hitting enter doesn't let you in if you have no password set). Computer works PERFECTLY. I'm up and running 100%! I'm out of SATA ports so I gotta go buy a PCI-E SATA card so I can plug in my E-SATA drive (I see in Multibeast that there is some form of support for it). I video DJ and need the external support with a fast interface (like firewire or E-SATA) so I can import the gigs and gigs of music I get from my music services every week!

This guide is amazing, and memmerson I cannot thank you enough for your dedication to this thread and in helping me solve the issues I have encountered! If anything else arises, I'll post but so far it's running great!

djbuddha

Update: I have now tested SATA3 functionality with a Corsair Force 3 120GB and can confirm that (so far) it is working without a hitch.

I have this disk connected to one of the white (sata3) connectors, and while previously I had difficulties with an Intel x25-M connected to one of these, with the Force 3 I am having no such trouble.

:D

What about App Store and iCloud? Are you able to log in App Store or iCloud? I have same mobo as your but can't log in, it say "Your device or computer could not be verified. Contact support for assistance."

nvidiaslirig said:
What about App Store and iCloud? Are you able to log in App Store or iCloud? I have same mobo as your but can't log in, it say "Your device or computer could not be verified. Contact support for assistance."

It won't login to iCloud or the app store til you run MultiBeast .. Then it will work. At least that's from what I noticed.

djbuddha said:
nvidiaslirig said:

It won't login to iCloud or the app store til you run MultiBeast .. Then it will work. At least that's from what I noticed.

I did run MultiBeast w userdsdt, sound, network and etc.

Both (iCloud & App Store) work for me, however I have already activated my iCloud account using a real Mac. I am pretty sure I read somewhere about that being necessary, though I could be mistaken.

memmerson said:
Both (iCloud & App Store) work for me, however I have already activated my iCloud account using a real Mac. I am pretty sure I read somewhere about that being necessary, though I could be mistaken.

Nevermind, it work now. After I change iMac 12.1 to Mac Pro 3.1 :rolleyes:

nvidiaslirig said:
Nevermind, it work now. After I change iMac 12.1 to Mac Pro 3.1 :rolleyes:

Glad you got it working. I use the MacMini system definition because it enables multi monitors and is closer in spec to the sandy bridge based systems we are using.

For the graphics artifacts I found a solution on another thread. Set the frame buffer video memory back to the bios default value of 64mb.
Btw thanks for the guide it helped me a lot.

EDIT
NVM didn't work it started showing artifacts again :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back