Contribute
Register

Guide for Installing Lion on the 4530s Version 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello
as Hackintosh works with bios bios F.25 March 27, 2012?
HP ProBook Installer no bios F.25

if it works AR6B195 ?
2 slots RAM all work?

I have a quick question. I've got Lion and Windows on the same drive, 2 partitions.

But i want to see how snow leopard runs, can I just resize my Lion partition and install snow leopard on it? Or will that ruin everything.

I can't lose my windows partition since all my work is on there, so that's why I ask it first :p

trusteh said:
I have a quick question. I've got Lion and Windows on the same drive, 2 partitions.

But i want to see how snow leopard runs, can I just resize my Lion partition and install snow leopard on it? Or will that ruin everything.

I can't lose my windows partition since all my work is on there, so that's why I ask it first :p
Sure. You can non-destructively resize hfs+ (aka OSX)

yes it works with F.25 March 27, 2012. mine do. just select f20 from the installer.

Hi, got a probook 4530 with 8GB of RAM, can I do the install of Lion as is or should I downgrade the RAM to 4GB?

Txs!!

Kiel2040 said:
Hi, got a probook 4530 with 8GB of RAM, can I do the install of Lion as is or should I downgrade the RAM to 4GB?

Txs!!

You can do it as is. I have 12 gb RAM. It's fine.

Kotek Besar said:
Kiel2040 said:

Txs!!

You can do it as is. I have 12 gb RAM. It's fine.

OK! Ill try! Hope to be sharing my results from my hackintosh later!

hello all

Little question the 2-finger trackpad works, by cons I am told that to move a file from the finder for example to the desktop does not work this is true, you have a solution?

and I have a hp 4530 with AR5B195 This one is not working? this is a card that integrates wireless and bluetooth?

I have a 1 x 4 GB RAM and then I add 4 GB without problems

and last question have you ever tested on OSX MOUNTAIN HP4530

my version is a 2430 hp 4530s i5 * 4 GB 500 GB

Dragging is best left disabled in settings. You need Atheros wifi, see other threads on page one with links. The other stuff I don't know.

Blueking can u patch DSDT for 4530s F20 with CPU i7 2670QM. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back