Contribute
Register

Guide for Installing Lion on the 4530s Version 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
blueking said:
Do any usb devices work?

Also guys- remember, all we can say about 10.8 is discussion of features. Nothing here breaks the rules, but remember we have to stay away from any installation discussion.

Yes , Only Optical USB Mouse doesn't I tried playing / replace the IOUSBFamily and ApplePS2Controller from another laptop (hp6510b run lion) and the mouse finally works , but the keyboard and trackbad didn't work .... !!!??

Dash R1H said:
blueking said:
Do any usb devices work?

Also guys- remember, all we can say about 10.8 is discussion of features. Nothing here breaks the rules, but remember we have to stay away from any installation discussion.

Yes , Only Optical USB Mouse doesn't I tried playing / replace the IOUSBFamily and ApplePS2Controller from another laptop (hp6510b run lion) and the mouse finally works , but the keyboard and trackbad didn't work .... !!!??

PS2 shouldn't matter since its usb.

blueking said:
Dash R1H said:
blueking said:
Do any usb devices work?

PS2 shouldn't matter since its usb.

so it's IOUSBFamily when I replace it , it works but only once now it doesn't

blueking said:
Then that probably wasn't it. I think it should work natively.
:S I don't know why this happen to me , When I figure out a problem another come , :S , I am going to reinstall lion now hope everything works , and please have a look on my dsdt it may need anything to add/edit .

download/file.php?id=23825

We should add the application "Fan Control" to the installer.
Or at least a package that install the daemon.

It really worked. Haven't got a single glitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back