Contribute
Register

[Guide] El Capitan onto Skylake mini-ITX ASUS Z170I Pro Gaming w i7-6700T (35w) GTX 760 SM951 AHCI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

managed to figure how to run multibeast without reinstalling Fake SMC, but now the system just runs through the boot up with the apple screen, gets to 100% then just hangs and the booting cycle does not complete. Anyone else had this issue?

The funny thing is, when I just boot from the unibeast USB, it works fine, I can load up the system fine. It is as if there is some setting in the multibeast bootloader that is stoping the SSD from booting up.

Would appreciate any help.

Last edited:
For some reason I cannot get AUDIO working. I added the Realtek .aml along with the other SSDTs that "Ammulder" mentioned. It doesn't detect my output device.

Any ideas why?

I've used MultiBeast 3 times now and the USB isn't detecting my installation USB drive anymore. My Macbook Air has no issues viewing the USB stick...

But it worked at the beginning after the first MultiBeast install. What is wrong?

EDIT:
When I look in Library/Extension OR System/Library/Extension the "USBInjectAll.kext" has a red minus next to it. What does that mean?

Should I install KEXTs to Library/Extension OR System/Library/Extension??

Last edited:
And third issue. Bluetooth is contantly ON and there is no possibility to turn it off.

I am discoverable as "MacBook Air of XXX" eventhough I deleted my old user after falsly migrating the user to my new system. Any way to deleted all this now?

i have a question i found the fake smc and the intel mausi kext but the usb inject all is the problem is there only a zip download or have i done something wrong

And third issue. Bluetooth is contantly ON and there is no possibility to turn it off.

I am discoverable as "MacBook Air of XXX" eventhough I deleted my old user after falsly migrating the user to my new system. Any way to deleted all this now?

You can't turn the Bluetooth off, just rename it, but your device should be invisible for other devices anyways.

Last edited:
Hi, have got the system up and running. Currently running from HDMI via integrated graphics.

When I try to boot up using a display port cable the system start to boot up but then crashes. I am using the integrated graphics.

Has anyone been able to run from display port cable with the integrated graphics? Would appreciate any help.

For Audio try the ALC110 script I posted literally a page ago.
You can't turn the Bluetooth off, just rename it, but your device should be invisible for other devices anyways.

Thanks! I will retry it this evening. I do have a few questions still though I'm afraid.

- How do I install the ALC110 script? (I am new to the mac world)
- Is there a problem with MultiBeasting over and over again?
- Is there a problem using KextBeast multiple times and placing the Kext in multi locations (Library/Extension OR System/Library/Extension)?
- What is the corect location for my Kexts (Library/Extension OR System/Library/Extension)?
- Why does the USB Kext have a red minus symbol / what does that mean? I am receiving an error to do with the "USBInjectAll.kext".
- Any idea why the USB stick isn't appearing anymore? I am very unsure if I should select any USB settings in MultiBeast or just fix it afterwards with the KEXT.
- Bluetooth, how do I "just rename it"? It seems greyed out and I cannot click on anything. Or do I change it somewhere else rather than in the actual Bluetooth settings?

Sorry about the load of questions. I am just a little overwhelmed at the moment.

You can find out most question for yourself, tbh. I'm quite new to hackintoshing myself but if you search the forums you'll be "advanced beginner" in no time:)
For the script, just run it and follow instuctions (terminal window will open)
For the Bluetooth just rename your whole Mac in the Settings.

The other things I do not know, but I feel like if you have too many issues at once just restart the whole process and try again. If you have problems with USB Ports not working change your BIOS settings according to the guide.

Good Luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back