Contribute
Register

[Guide] El Capitan on the Skylake H170N-WIFI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi people, i"m kinda new here, i have a question:
could i install Hackintosh on a drive, if i had a windows 8.1 on it, but i fully erased the partition with acronis disk director 12.

Cheers from Ukraine !
Yes, in the first step of loading osx you need to erase and partition the drive. It should work.

hi everyone
I installed Sierra on my pc and it´s working so far.
I installed everything as the same .. but my wifi is not working

My build
i3 6100
nvidia gt710
Ssd 128gb
bequiet psu 300w
8gb ram crucial
the wifi/bt card bcm94352z
I did everything like its on the first site but my wlan is not working.
what did I wrong ?
my ethernet and my graphic card is working well sound via bt is also working

Last edited:
hi everyone
I installed Sierra on my pc and it´s working so far.
I installed everything as the same .. but my wifi is not working

My build
i3 6100
nvidia gt710
Ssd 128gb
bequiet psu 300w
8gb ram crucial
the wifi/bt card bcm94352z
I did everything like its on the first site but my wlan is not working.
what did I wrong ?
my ethernet and my graphic card is working well sound via bt is also working

Did you remember to plug the two little internal antenna cables into to the card? Did you plug the two wires to the big antenna on the back of the motherboard?

Did you remember to plug the two little internal antenna cables into to the card? Did you plug the two wires to the big antenna on the back of the motherboard?

Yes
Before i tried My First hackintosh Build i installed win 10 and everything wirkend Fine on this machine.

how can we make it start without any connected display? I want to keep that hackintosh machine serve over network for my needs.

how can we make it start without any connected display? I want to keep that hackintosh machine serve over network for my needs.
It autoboots from the correct drive on the clover screen after about 5 seconds. Should Not need the screen on. Just turn off the login screen

I'm considering this board (or the GA-Z170N-WIFI) and sticking with integrated graphics if I can. It looks like with Sierra integrated graphics are iffy. Any idea if this is something that will get worked out eventually or would I have to drop another chunk of cash on a graphics card if I want to go beyond El Cap?

Hello
I have the same build just with a i3 6100
My Problem is That i get this screen after changing the config.plist

I try to install sierra.

Attachments

• IMG_0168.JPG
    IMG_0168.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 91
guys what is this sleep issue i'm hearing about? which mouse should I get? i've decided on the apple wired keyboard which i've heard has less issues. but if there is a better option let me know! i don't have a mouse or keyboard atm just my laptop so take that into consideration with your suggestions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back