Contribute
Register

[Guide] El Capitan on the Intel Broadwell NUC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello!
I Confirm that the update process of my NUC5i5RYH from 10.11.6 to 10.12 has been flawless.
I'm using two monitors connected via hdmi+DP.
Still have a bug however (same with el cap) : it sometimes refuses to boot (stop sign) but a cold reboot usually gets things done.
It is stable. Sleep works.
So, give it a try!

Hello!
I Confirm that the update process of my NUC5i5RYH from 10.11.6 to 10.12 has been flawless.
I'm using two monitors connected via hdmi+DP.
Still have a bug however (same with el cap) : it sometimes refuses to boot (stop sign) but a cold reboot usually gets things done.
It is stable. Sleep works.
So, give it a try!

I only tried with EL Capitan until now... I will try with Sierra after I read your article. Thanks a lot.

Hi Ammulder,
Can we apply most of your Tuto for installing Sierra?
Or you would recommend to go for El Capitan, then updating from the MacAppstore?
Thanks

Hi Ammulder,
Or you would recommend to go for El Capitan, then updating from the MacAppstore?
Thanks

I successfully installed Sierra with this tutorial for both i5-4250u and i5-5250u.
FYI.

Thanks for the info.

I am trying. I got directly network and audio. Missing the video acceleration and the sleep.

Hi Ammulder,
Thanks

I was able to use use the tut for Sierra directly on my NUC, only replacing Multibeast with the appropriate versions.

Read post #722-724. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back