Contribute
Register

[Guide] Dual boot Windows and Yosemite with Clover EFI Boot Loader on a Acer Aspire V Nitro VN7-591G

Status
Not open for further replies.
please help me how to fix black screen and how to config bios
thank a lot

You did not follow the guide. Setup EFI/Clover exactly as described in the guide.

What version of OS X are you trying to boot?

Boot verbose for troubleshooting.

You did not follow the guide. Setup EFI/Clover exactly as described in the guide.

What version of OS X are you trying to boot?

Boot verbose for troubleshooting.

Can you send me the link guide created usb install el capital dual boot work on my system ?
( acer v15 nitro..)
I have tried repeatedly with Colover EFI v2.3k r3333 to edit but Failed.
my config :

( I've tried with Unibeast on my HP laptop running El captical numerous times but not working.error : Couldn't remove installation packages )

I want to start again from scratch.
sorry my english not good.
thank you Rehabman.

Me use unibeast 6.1.1 created usb and boot verbose

please help me how to fix code 6126 input file does not appear to be an ASL or data table source file
View attachment dsdt.aml

Attachments

• IOReg.ioreg
    4.7 MB · Views: 243
Hey I got the same laptop as you. The Acer Aspire V 15 Nitro. And read this whole tread, but I'm a totally noobie. I managed to do a Dual Boot, get my Keyboard and Ethernet running. but I don't know how to fix these Graphic Glitches, it shows just 7MB Vram and everything is leggy. About the WiFi, I ordered a USB Dongle cause the card won't work as you said. Also my Touchpad and Audio doesn't work.

Can you guys please help me.

Hey I got the same laptop as you. The Acer Aspire V 15 Nitro. And read this whole tread, but I'm a totally noobie. I managed to do a Dual Boot, get my Keyboard and Ethernet running. but I don't know how to fix these Graphic Glitches, it shows just 7MB Vram and everything is leggy. About the WiFi, I ordered a USB Dongle cause the card won't work as you said. Also my Touchpad and Audio doesn't work.

Can you guys please help me.

The 7MB VRAM indicates graphics drivers not loading... config.plist wrong.

Follow the Clover guide linked from the FAQ.

http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

Other info regarding your other questions also in the FAQ.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back