Contribute
Register

[Guide] Dell XPS 9560 Ventura OpenCore

hi guys
i m on opencore boot picker window....how can I reach the off icon tab or the other beside, in the low part of screen? with arrows keys it is only possible navigate in the OS icons to start......

can anyone help me to understand?

Attachments

• IMG_20240113_104835.jpg
    IMG_20240113_104835.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 14
hi guys
i m on opencore boot picker window....how can I reach the off icon tab or the other beside, in the low part of screen? with arrows keys it is only possible navigate in the OS icons to start......

Use the tab key

hi guys

I have answered your question about this. Look at the previous post in this thread.

(You duplicated the question and someone deleted the wrong duplicate).

Hi,
With a FHD machine, remove the 4K config.plist file, then rename the config_1080p.plist into config.plist, right?

Hi,
With a FHD machine, remove the 4K config.plist file, then rename the config_1080p.plist into config.plist, right?
Yes, that's correct. I do not have a 1080p machine to test with, so I have only personally validated/updated the 4K config.

Back