Contribute
Register

[Guide] Dell XPS 13 9333 using Clover

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like RehabMan and the-darkvoid have been working on improving it since I last built it from the-darkvoid's sources, so it's probably best to get the latest instead. I'll do the same and update the guide at some point

Yes, there's been some changes by both me and the-darkvoid. Including a recent set of significant changes to support TimeWalker's (Dolnor, original author) machines (because our recent changes broke it for him).

I'd appreciate a good test on additional hardware...

Yes, there's been some changes by both me and the-darkvoid. Including a recent set of significant changes to support TimeWalker's (Dolnor, original author) machines (because our recent changes broke it for him).

I'd appreciate a good test on additional hardware...

Will do and report back if I find any issues. I have the same codec as the-darkvoid though (alc668), so my testing won't really qualify as add'l hardware.

Latest CodecCommander works great - headphones out is working fine after sleep, which was the tricky spot with this particular codec.
First post updated appropriately.

Do you think this build would work with the infinity display xps 13 with QHD so I could run "retina display" ? (wouldnt care if touch didnt work)

No time to help right now but just a quick heads up that Federico's xps (l322x) is an ivy bridge laptop.

No time to help right now but just a quick heads up that Federico's xps (l322x) is an ivy bridge laptop.

Well.. in that case response is easy.

Hi

My XPS 13 runs extremely well after applying this guide. Just waiting for feedback from Dell Parts SA to see if they can get the DW 1560 Wireless NGFF for my setup.

What I would like to know is how can I get the three finger gestures (horizontal and vertical) working via the trackpad System Preference and is this even possible?

Thanks

What I would like to know is how can I get the three finger gestures (horizontal and vertical) working via the trackpad System Preference and is this even possible?

Which trackpad is in your laptop?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back