Contribute
Register

[Guide] Dell Inspiron 15 7567 (and similar) (Near-Full Functionality)

Status
Not open for further replies.
any simple guide , how to guet my usb working , it recognizes usb devices such as my external sound card ... but no way to read my usb discs ? Please be as simple as possible

any simple guide , how to guet my usb working , it recognizes usb devices such as my external sound card ... but no way to read my usb discs ? Please be as simple as possible

No "Problem Reporting" files attached.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/
Use the tool mentioned in the FAQ, that way it is less likely you'll omit something.

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    2.1 MB · Views: 92
  • debug_25068.zip
    2 MB · Views: 72
thanks well I went to the guide and was able to discover witch ports are enabled in my computer ; I found these ports are only in xhc mode hs01,02,03 physical connectors and 04 for bluetooth than finally hs12 for the webcam and when I search for EH01 or EH in ioregistryexplorer I found nothing ... before I go to the ssd creation I want to clarify that only my usb 2 flash disc is working and what ever kind of usb 3 device I connect it is not detected at all ??? is this normal Please?

Attachments

• usb config ioregistry.png
    usb config ioregistry.png
    119.3 KB · Views: 116
thanks well I went to the guide and was able to discover witch ports are enabled in my computer ; I found these ports are only in xhc mode hs01,02,03 physical connectors and 04 for bluetooth than finally hs12 for the webcam and when I search for EH01 or EH in ioregistryexplorer I found nothing ... before I go to the ssd creation I want to clarify that only my usb 2 flash disc is working and what ever kind of usb 3 device I connect it is not detected at all ??? is this normal Please?

You failed to use the port limit patch. Which is why your USB ports (which use the truncated SSxx ports) are not working.
Read carefully:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-creating-a-custom-ssdt-for-usbinjectall-kext.211311/

Well Here is my second problem with this hack , My battery looses power so quick despite I did it all correctly any suggestions please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back