Contribute
Register

[Guide] Dell Inspiron 15 7567 (and similar) (Near-Full Functionality)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't seem to find anything in this thread or forum, so asking here. Has anyone got the Inspirion G3 working? As the G5/G3 is the "newer" model of this according to Amazon, and the GTX 1060 with the G3 is what I'm looking for (would looove a RX 580 instead for better FCPX performance but can only find one intel/rx580 laptop (HP Omen) that isn't available in the UK in an RX580 config which is aggravating.

Also, is the GPU now working that Nvidia has 10 series support in macOS webdrivers now? Or is that still not something working on this laptop?

i'm not expert but what i know so far is that you cant use nvidia in this laptops...

Attachments

• debug_11711.zip
    2.3 MB · Views: 79
@RehabMan Hello, i updated yesterday to 10.13.6 and applied all the files and recommendations in here https://github.com/Nihhaar/Hackintosh-Dell-7567/releases but sadly i get error wile booting and the system always restarts ...
Now i can only boot in single user or safe mode and i'm stuck with no solution any help please...
i've noticed there is no sound any more when using single user mode...
here are my report files

What "error wile[sic] booting"?

Attachments

• IMG_20180923_202811.jpg
    IMG_20180923_202811.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 91
Thanks , I finally did it the clean install and solved the problem , still one thing I notice that at the start the gpu Intel HD630 was mentioned as 2gb of nvram! and the videos and images are not sharp , so I went to clover and changed the graphics id to match Kaby lake standard 630 hd , it then showed the exact memory that is 1536 Mo but still the videos and images not sharp despite the screen resolution is ok 1920*1080p, any indication please?

If you use the guide plists from the beta branch, you will get a much more useful KP report.
See guide:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-booting-the-os-x-installer-on-laptops-with-clover.148093/

Thanks , I finally did it the clean install and solved the problem , still one thing I notice that at the start the gpu Intel HD630 was mentioned as 2gb of nvram! and the videos and images are not sharp , so I went to clover and changed the graphics id to match Kaby lake standard 630 hd , it then showed the exact memory that is 1536 Mo but still the videos and images not sharp despite the screen resolution is ok 1920*1080p, any indication please?

No idea what you mean by "not sharp".

@RehabMan What happened to OsxAptioFix2Drv-64? Is it deprecated? What should we use inplace of it? OsxAptioFix3Drv-64?
Thanks

I increased the VRAM from 1536MB -> 2048MB, but it has nothing to do with "not sharp". It gives better GPU-related performance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back