Contribute
Register

[Guide] Dell Inspiron 15 7559 (Skylake, i7-6700HQ, Intel HD 530) Using Clover

Status
Not open for further replies.
No need for the dump since your audio was fixed by rebuilding cache.

Yes, it happened after I posted :) But what about the Power Management?
I've tried using ssdtPrtGen.sh and ignoring errors: then copying SSDT.aml in the Clover directory and rebooting, still no PM is being loaded. What's missing?
Thanks

Yes, it happened after I posted :) But what about the Power Management?
I've tried using ssdtPrtGen.sh and ignoring errors: then copying SSDT.aml in the Clover directory and rebooting, still no PM is being loaded. What's missing?
Thanks

The ioreg shows CPU PM working.
Why do you say "no PM is being loaded"?

Uhm, sorry, I thought I had to have some Power Management kext loaded and I didn't see any. Anyway checking with Intel power gadget is showing the CPU scaling down so I think it's all ok.
Amazing work everybody
:)

Uhm, sorry, I thought I had to have some Power Management kext loaded and I didn't see any.

Your ioreg shows X86PlatformPlugin loaded, which, for your hardware, is correct/expected with working CPU PM.

Hello, RehabMan. I got an issue. I patches required file and now I can't load my MacOs.
I've even tried recovery mode but failed again

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    20.4 KB · Views: 132
Hello, RehabMan. I got an issue. I patches required file and now I can't load my MacOs.
I've even tried recovery mode but failed again

You will need to explain in detail what you're doing.
Also, must provide data...

Boot verbose, show photo. Attach EFI/Clover folder as ZIP (omit 'themes' folder).

I only places patched files in EFI/Clover/ACPI/patches folder. There were 4 files that were patched.
I wish I could access clover folder, but I don't how to get into it now, in broken mode. I think the simples solution is to remove that paches from clover subfolder, but have to idea how to do it.

Attachments

• image (1).jpeg
    image (1).jpeg
    176 KB · Views: 129
  • image (2).jpeg
    image (2).jpeg
    200 KB · Views: 139
I only places patched files in EFI/Clover/ACPI/patches folder. There were 4 files that were patched.
I wish I could access clover folder, but I don't how to get into it now, in broken mode. I think the simples solution is to remove that paches from clover subfolder, but have to idea how to do it.

No help possible without the requested files.
Boot with your USB in order to collect the requested files.

I've tried to load from usb and in this case only apple logo at the screen, load progress indicator seems dead. Caps lock button to not react on pushing...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back