Contribute
Register

[Guide] Dell Inspiron 15 7559 (Skylake, i7-6700HQ, Intel HD 530) Using Clover

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, in your notebook work all with MacOS Sierra ? With this driver can be enabled nvidia gpu?Thank for reply!
no, only the hd530 will work. my laptop works well under macOS after i swapped out the incompatible intel wifi card :)

no, only the hd530 will work. my laptop works well under macOS after i swapped out the incompatible intel wifi card :)
Nice , you have Broadcom BCM94352HMB wifi card ?

Hello to everyone.
If I install a hackintosh system,
on my laptop dell 7559
I lose the potential of the video card.
It makes sense to use the onboard video?
It 'very slow?
With graphics programs like you?

They'll never drivers for my geoforce?

Thank you

You can use only Intel onboard graphics.
Your profile is not filled out.

Please provide complete details in your profile/signature
("Personal Details" link from "profile menu" in upper right corner of this site)

Mobo: manufacturer/model + bootloader(Clover/Chameleon/Chimera)
CPU: detailed CPU model + motherboard chipset
Graphics: all graphics devices + laptop internal screen resolution

For example, typical Ivy laptop:
Mobo: HP ProBook 4540s (Clover)
CPU: i5-3320m/HM76
Graphics: HD4000, 1366x768

Use CPU-Z on Windows to find CPU (Core iX-xxx) and motherboard chipset (HMxx), and graphics capabilities. For a laptop, these details are important and affect critical installation procedures.

Note: When specifying your bootloader, if using Clover legacy, please be sure to specify "Clover legacy"). Specifying "Clover" will be assumed as "Clover UEFI"

Hello. I got an issue with m.2 ssd installed. (M.2, SATA III, Plextor S2G, PX-128S2GM.2)
sxAptionFix2Drv: Starting overrides for System\LibraryServices.efi.
Using reloc block: no, hibernate wake: no.

What should I do to fix that? Thanks.

Last edited:
Hello. I got an issue with m.2 ssd installed. (M.2, SATA III, Plextor S2G, PX-128S2GM.2)
sxAptionFix2Drv: Starting overrides for System\LibraryServices.efi.
Using reloc block: no, hibernate wake: no.

What should I do to fix that? Thanks.

Boot verbose, show photo. Attach EFI/Clover folder as ZIP (omit 'themes' folder).

Hello, RehabMan. I solved the issue. I tried to do that with only m.2 installed and with both m.2 and sata windows partitioned hdd and seems it caused the issue. When I installed clear sata hdd (as second drive) I was able to start instalaltion. Thank you.

Hello, guys. It's me again. Got installed MacOS. But every time I reboot I have to manually edit my clover options and forcely post ig_graphics_id as "0x12345678", even my clover config file was edited and contains 0x12345678.
I also got flickering screen on login during few seconds. What should I do to fix that?
I also already run Multibeast using instruction at the first post.
Thank you.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    18.3 MB · Views: 82
Last edited:
Hello, guys. It's me again. Got installed MacOS. But every time I reboot I have to manually edit my clover options and forcely post ig_graphics_id as "0x12345678", even my clover config file was edited and contains 0x12345678.
http://prntscr.com/e0chth
I also got flickering screen on login during few seconds. What should I do to fix that?
I also already run Multibeast using instruction at the first post.
Thank you.

You cannot expect to use an invalid ig-platform-id and have working graphics.
The purpose of the invalid id is to disable the graphics drivers...
This laptop probably requires the minStolenSize patch.. (assuming you can't set DVMT-prealloc as required).

You cannot expect to use an invalid ig-platform-id and have working graphics.
The purpose of the invalid id is to disable the graphics drivers...
This laptop probably requires the minStolenSize patch.. (assuming you can't set DVMT-prealloc as required).
Hi, RehabMan. Thanks you for your time.
I updated clover and changed ig_graphics_id to 0x91b0000. It seems working without flickering, but the system do not defines it as Intel hd 530. I tried manually to change boot option to 0x19120000, but it doesn't work, only black screen without any load indication or action.I also check does
/System/Library/Extensions/ contains kexts from dell package from the top post - they are there. How could I make my system preferences to display correct Graphics? Thank you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back