Contribute
Register

[Guide] Dell Inspiron 15 7559 (Skylake, i7-6700HQ, Intel HD 530) Using Clover

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi!

I have the 4K touch variation. I can boot from USB but after the white text on black background finishes I get a black sceen. I didn't replace the Intel wifi card. Maybe that is the problem? I got this two lines before the blackscreen:
Screenshot_20170104_164247.png

I tried all the boot variations.

Thanks.

Hi!

I have the 4K touch variation. I can boot from USB but after the white text on black background finishes I get a black sceen. I didn't replace the Intel wifi card. Maybe that is the problem? I got this two lines before the blackscreen:
Screenshot_20170104_164247.png

I tried all the boot variations.

Thanks.

Did you apply the pixel clock patch?

Right after step E and before I can start F, when I reboot and am trying to extract the ACPI files, I boot into a black screen. I booted into Clover, pressed F4 then selected my mac partition and then the Apple logo appeared and filled a little over half way and then I am left with a black screen. I have tried reinstalling the OS twice following the guide and still have the issue. Anyone have any suggestions? Would be appreciated considering class for me starts in a few days :)

Right after step E and before I can start F, when I reboot and am trying to extract the ACPI files, I boot into a black screen. I booted into Clover, pressed F4 then selected my mac partition and then the Apple logo appeared and filled a little over half way and then I am left with a black screen. I have tried reinstalling the OS twice following the guide and still have the issue. Anyone have any suggestions? Would be appreciated considering class for me starts in a few days :)

You forgot to fill out your profile with hardware details...

Please provide complete details in your profile/signature
("Personal Details" link from "profile menu" in upper right corner of this site)

Mobo: manufacturer/model + bootloader(Clover/Chameleon/Chimera)
CPU: detailed CPU model + motherboard chipset
Graphics: all graphics devices + laptop internal screen resolution

For example, typical Ivy laptop:
Mobo: HP ProBook 4540s (Clover)
CPU: i5-3320m/HM76
Graphics: HD4000, 1366x768

Use CPU-Z on Windows to find CPU (Core iX-xxx) and motherboard chipset (HMxx), and graphics capabilities. For a laptop, these details are important and affect critical installation procedures.

Note: When specifying your bootloader, if using Clover legacy, please be sure to specify "Clover legacy"). Specifying "Clover" will be assumed as "Clover UEFI"

You forgot to fill out your profile with hardware details...

Please provide complete details in your profile/signature
("Personal Details" link from "profile menu" in upper right corner of this site)

Mobo: manufacturer/model + bootloader(Clover/Chameleon/Chimera)
CPU: detailed CPU model + motherboard chipset
Graphics: all graphics devices + laptop internal screen resolution

For example, typical Ivy laptop:
Mobo: HP ProBook 4540s (Clover)
CPU: i5-3320m/HM76
Graphics: HD4000, 1366x768

Use CPU-Z on Windows to find CPU (Core iX-xxx) and motherboard chipset (HMxx), and graphics capabilities. For a laptop, these details are important and affect critical installation procedures.

Note: When specifying your bootloader, if using Clover legacy, please be sure to specify "Clover legacy"). Specifying "Clover" will be assumed as "Clover UEFI"

Sorry about that, I have the same build as the OP except just 8GB of ram and only the 1TB HDD that I am trying to dual boot. I am also using clover UEFI.

I will update my profile when I am near a computer.

Sorry about that, I have the same build as the OP except just 8GB of ram and only the 1TB HDD that I am trying to dual boot. I am also using clover UEFI.

I will update my profile when I am near a computer.

Reply after you fix your profile/signature.

I'm getting this problem "sxAptioFixDrv: Starting overides for System\Library\CoreServices\boot.efi Using Reloc block: no, Hibernate wake: no"

i tried every thing to fix it and i couldn't. please help
here's my EFI folder and system report

Attachments

• Hardwere Report.txt
    605.6 KB · Views: 953
  • EFI.zip
    3.6 MB · Views: 97
I'm getting this problem "sxAptioFixDrv: Starting overides for System\Library\CoreServices\boot.efi Using Reloc block: no, Hibernate wake: no"

i tried every thing to fix it and i couldn't. please help
here's my EFI folder and system report

Try with OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi (instead of OsxAptioFix2Drv-64.efi).
Try cpus=1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back