Contribute
Register

[Guide] Chuwi Aerobook 13" M3-6Y30, HD 515

Status
Not open for further replies.
The situation is the same such us my first installation and such us all the try that we have done, cursor is very very slow tap on trackpad work

Attachments

• 15812765405291239380580666695370.jpg
    15812765405291239380580666695370.jpg
    8 MB · Views: 107
Sorry for the inconvenience, could you take pictures of me about the trackpad settings in the bios ?, in the old photos there were no settings about i2c0, maybe the problem could be there

Sorry for the inconvenience, could you take pictures of me about the trackpad settings in the bios ?, in the old photos there were no settings about i2c0, maybe the problem could be there

He already said those settings in the BIOS are like ours/yours

He already said those settings in the BIOS are like ours/yours
yes I know, my doubt referred to a bios setting that was not present in his photos .. I try to send a photo as soon as I can. since I only needed that setting to try I wanted to get rid of all the doubts, since we have practically the same efi

Does your trackpad support gestures and how it works?
I used second efi posted from desmomarco, i can see trackpad settings in preferences but, i can't do gestures and the "sensibility" is very vey slow, in the video i'm moving finger for all trackpad surface, but the cursor is moving only for some millimeters, i don't now why..

I used second efi posted from desmomarco, i can see trackpad settings in preferences but, i can't do gestures and the "sensibility" is very vey slow, in the video i'm moving finger for all trackpad surface, but the cursor is moving only for some millimeters, i don't now why..
Try to adjust "finger-z" value to your liking in the trackpad kext info.plist. Open up the kext package, browse to the Contents folder and edit the plist file with TextEditor

Try to adjust "finger-z" value to your liking in the trackpad kext info.plist. Open up the kext package, browse to the Contents folder and edit the plist file with TextEditor
could you help me to do this test? I'm quite inexperienced unfortunately, already if you could bend the steps a little more in detail you would give me a great hand EDIT!
I understand how to do it, now the problem is that I have several kext on the trackpad. voodooI2C.kext
voodooI2CHID.kext
voodooinput.kext
of these three kext where do I find the value to be changed? another things is correct to have all 3 kext together? With function search, in voodooI2C.kext have found "finger" but not "finger-z" like picture

Attachments

• IMG_20200211_163232.jpg
    IMG_20200211_163232.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 76
Last edited:
could you help me to do this test? I'm quite inexperienced unfortunately, already if you could bend the steps a little more in detail you would give me a great hand EDIT!
I understand how to do it, now the problem is that I have several kext on the trackpad. voodooI2C.kext
voodooI2CHID.kext
voodooinput.kext
of these three kext where do I find the value to be changed? another things is correct to have all 3 kext together? With function search, in voodooI2C.kext have found "finger" but not "finger-z" like picture
try BetterTouchTool app it's 45 days free just to get the idea if it would do better with this trackpad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back