Contribute
Register

[Guide] Booting The USB Installer Using OpenCore

Hi Please see my attached zip of my efi folders.
i'm very clueless of my error

My hardware info is as follows

I have HD4000 intel GPU
i3-3110m cpu

Thanks in advance
please read the faq for proper hardware profile setup:

hi . i got my os boot upto the setup . using the same efi files and config .:( but got some main problem installer cannot detect ext4 partition .

also no internet connection but the drivers for rtl8111 was detected .

Last edited:
hi . i got my os boot upto the setup . using the same efi files and config .:( but got some main problem installer cannot detect ext4 partition .

As per rules, please update your hardware profile to allow others to help you easier

As per rules, please update your hardware profile to allow others to help you easier

Got this . Now its done. sorry

do you mean your actual hard drive?

do you mean your actual hard drive?
Yes . my actual hard drive is ext4 since it was a linux

also may rtl8111 was detected by the installer but it seems not working . said the link was inactive

Yes . my actual hard drive is ext4 since it was a linux

also may rtl8111 was detected by the installer but it seems not working . said the link was inactive
zip and upload your OC folder

i don't helping in this thread if you had followed the guide......
Hi, I went back and made the usb installer as in your guide(going to the video to do for mac linked in your guide that uses gibmacos and unibeast) then I deleted the clover efi folder and copied the same exact efi I had saved from before(I uploaded it on my previous comment in this thread)

the error is still the same☹️

Attachments

• 18207B0E-A638-4D9A-91FE-2DB9A517322C.jpeg
    18207B0E-A638-4D9A-91FE-2DB9A517322C.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 42
Hi, I went back and made the usb installer as in your guide(going to the video to do for mac linked in your guide that uses gibmacos and unibeast) then I deleted the clover efi folder and copied the same exact efi I had saved from before(I uploaded it on my previous comment in this thread)

the error is still the same☹️
no OC folder attached on your previous message? best to upload new zip file :)

Back