Contribute
Register

[Guide] Asus UX305CA UHD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you.

Did you also patch your SSDT via the guide that was in my 1st post? I gave you my patch SSDT but I'm not sure if that might be causing your sleep issues. You're probably better off patching your own. It's actually pretty easy compared to patching the DSDT.

No I didn't. I used your DSDT and your SSDT directly. I started to path my own DSDT yesterday but I had errors. But I think I didn't do it correctly. I'll retry this evening.

I have like 11 SSDT files. Do I need to patch them all?

Thank you.

Did you also patch your SSDT via the guide that was in my 1st post? I gave you my patch SSDT but I'm not sure if that might be causing your sleep issues. You're probably better off patching your own. It's actually pretty easy compared to patching the DSDT.

Please note that generating SSDT.aml with ssdtPRgen.sh is not "patching".

Patch means to take something that exists, and change it.

In the case of SSDT.aml for CPU PM, it is simply generated by ssdtPRgen.sh based on the CPU installed.
There is no "patching" going on there.

Just to clarify, this is Your Native DSDT correct? Not the one you got from me, right?

Correct. I got them by pressing F4 in Clover, then they were in EFI/Clover/ACPI/origin

Should I use "USB3_PRW 0x6D (instant wake)" or "USB3_PRW 0x6D Skylake (instant wake)"?

chrinist maybe the Skylake wasn't available at the time of your guide?

Should I use "USB3_PRW 0x6D (instant wake)" or "USB3_PRW 0x6D Skylake (instant wake)"?

chrinist maybe the Skylake wasn't available at the time of your guide?

Your DSDT uses 0x6d in the relevant _PRW methods, and according to your profile is Skylake...

Ok thanks. So I patched my DSDT, it's compiled and saved in .dsl format. I checked SSDT-0 to SSDT-4, I don't know what to look for exactly. Am I right to say I can remove SSDT-5x and up (all the one with -{number}x)?

I guess I should check for "IAOE" in my SSDT if I want to find an answer for the sleep issue? (Edit: Can't find anything with 'IAOE' in the SSDTs)

It'd leave me with:
- DSDT.dsl
- SSDT-0.dsl
- SSDT-1.dsl
- SSDT-2.dsl
- SSDT-3.dsl
- SSDT-4.dsl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back