wifi works but not Bluetooth, it not appear in the information system
Bluetooth works on windows if you watched the ioreg and pci list of DCPIManager
I tried several method but want to activate the Bluetooth

thank you
OK I found the solution in USB if you BCM20702A0 the card has not work alone
it must KEXT BrcmBluetoothInjector.kext + patch clover

View attachment 205715
View attachment 205721
I am in the same situation as yours (not quiet as the bluetooth is not recognized in windows 10) Is there a link to follow? Where did you download the kext from?

This i say first ever mackintosh build. To enable wifi and bluetooth capabilities, I have purchased a Fenvi PCI card and a BCM94360CD combo card. Wifi worked out of box but I have no luck to get bluetooth working. This is a windows dual boot machine and it is the same behaviour in windows 10 64 bit as well. Wifi works out of box, not bluetooth devices detected at all. I have plugged the usb cable with 2 wires on to the motherboard usb header. I have tried all other headers on the board as well.

I have installed the kexts to /System/Library/Extensions using easy kext. But still no sign of Bluetooth. The device id is 14E4/43a0
  1. BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext
  2. BrcmPatchRAM2.kext
Please find the debug info, I have a usb bluetooth dongle attached to get past the kernel panic during boot. The miscellenious usb device is a logitech c210 cam.

Please help

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-08-16 at 16.17.49.png
    Screen Shot 2016-08-16 at 16.17.49.png
    419.5 KB · Views: 139
  • Screen Shot 2016-08-15 at 22.17.25.png
    Screen Shot 2016-08-15 at 22.17.25.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 126
  • Screen Shot 2016-08-15 at 22.17.18.png
    Screen Shot 2016-08-15 at 22.17.18.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 130
  • Screen Shot 2016-08-15 at 22.17.38.png
    Screen Shot 2016-08-15 at 22.17.38.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 122
  • All Messages.log.txt
    3.1 KB · Views: 156
  • Matt's iMac.ioreg
    2.3 MB · Views: 90
  • config.plist
    9 KB · Views: 229
  • debug.log.txt
    111.3 KB · Views: 120
Is it necessary for me to replace my Wifi/bluetooth card in order for me to use wireless internet? I'm still using Windows 10 as my primary OS right now, but I would really want to use EL CAPITAN as my workstation, as much as possible I don't want to buy anything from now just to make things work, but if this is necessary, I will abandon this project until they will fix this issues. :(

But still no sign of Bluetooth. The device id is 14E4/43a0

That is WiFi, not bluetooth.

Please find the debug info,

According to ioreg, the expected bluetooth device is not on the USB bus. Looks like you're using a custom SSDT for USBInjectAll.kext. Perhaps you have excluded the port it is connected to.

That is WiFi, not bluetooth.

According to ioreg, the expected bluetooth device is not on the USB bus. Looks like you're using a custom SSDT for USBInjectAll.kext. Perhaps you have excluded the port it is connected to.
I can confirm the USB port configuration is correct. I expect the device on HS07. I confirmed it working by plugging the front usb on the case to that header. Since this is not recognised in windows, I suspect this is a faulty card or do I need to go for an adaptor which can provide power to the usb? The wifi worked out of box in OS X and windows required bootcamp drivers.

I can confirm the USB port configuration is correct. I expect the device on HS07. I confirmed it working by plugging the front usb on the case to that header. Since this is not recognised in windows, I suspect this is a faulty card or do I need to go for an adaptor which can provide power to the usb? The wifi worked out of box in OS X and windows required bootcamp drivers.

If you expect it on HS07, your UsbConnector value is wrong.

You have 0 (which indicates external USB2 port). Should be 255 (which indicates internal)

If you expect it on HS07, your UsbConnector value is wrong.

You have 0 (which indicates external USB2 port). Should be 255 (which indicates internal)
I changed HS07 and HS08 to 255, gave it a reboot and still the same. I booted the system of an Ubuntu live and checked with commands
Code:
lspci
the wifi card is shown there.
Code:
lsusb
no sign of BT.

I changed HS07 and HS08 to 255, gave it a reboot and still the same. I booted the system of an Ubuntu live and checked with commands
Code:
lspci
the wifi card is shown there.
Code:
lsusb
no sign of BT.

If bluetooth is not working on Windows and/or Linux, then you likely have defective hardware, or have installed it incorrectly.

I purchased the AW-CE123H from amazon, however I received the dell DW-1550. Do the instructions shown here apply to this card? Or do I need to return and find a true AW-CE123H. They appear to use the same WIFI and BT chipset. Thank you in advance.

I purchased the AW-CE123H from amazon, however I received the dell DW-1550. Do the instructions shown here apply to this card? Or do I need to return and find a true AW-CE123H. They appear to use the same WIFI and BT chipset. Thank you in advance.

Try it and see what happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back