Contribute
Register

[Guide] Airport - PCIe Half Mini v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Windows 8.1: Wifi works OOB, cannot get BT working. Downloaded driver, tried to install, receive error "no BT device found".
Ubuntu: Neither is working, need to do more research on this.
OSX 10.11.6: Wifi works, using FakePCIID for BCM94352 (in kext folder in clover)
BT is not working, have installed BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext and BrcmPatchRAM2.kext, path S/L/E
Placed FakePCIID_XHCIMux.kext and XHCI-x99-injector.kext in kext folder (clover)
Tried renaming EHCx->EH0x in DSDT, however receiving compile errors
(USB 2.0 and 3.0 are working if that makes a difference, also my smbios is mac air 6,2)

Windows 8.1: Wifi works OOB, cannot get BT working. Downloaded driver, tried to install, receive error "no BT device found".
Ubuntu: Neither is working, need to do more research on this.
OSX 10.11.6: Wifi works, using FakePCIID for BCM94352 (in kext folder in clover)
BT is not working, have installed BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext and BrcmPatchRAM2.kext, path S/L/E
Placed FakePCIID_XHCIMux.kext and XHCI-x99-injector.kext in kext folder (clover)
Tried renaming EHCx->EH0x in DSDT, however receiving compile errors
(USB 2.0 and 3.0 are working if that makes a difference, also my smbios is mac air 6,2)

Check System Information->USB for the BT controller. If you don't see it, you have a USB problem, not bluetooth problem.

Thank you. Check System Information and the BT controller was not shown. I removed XHCI-x99-injector.kext from clover and added USBInjectAll.kext per the instruction shown in the OP and all is well. User error on my part.

Wifi and BT is working in OS X and Windows 8.1. Can't thank you enough for your work and user support.

im sorry im new here.
my t430 has a white list and it just support AR5B95 and BCM43227(others like intel is not support here as far as i can tell)
AR5B95 is 150M and it's not support bluetooth
i saw that the chip of BCM43227(14e4:4358) has been supported and tested here :
https://wireless.wiki.kernel.org/en/users/drivers/b43?s[]=bcm43227

is that possible to support BCM43227 on osx ????

im sorry im new here.
my t430 has a white list and it just support AR5B95 and BCM43227(others like intel is not support here as far as i can tell)
AR5B95 is 150M and it's not support bluetooth
i saw that the chip of BCM43227(14e4:4358) has been supported and tested here :
https://wireless.wiki.kernel.org/en/users/drivers/b43?s[]=bcm43227

is that possible to support BCM43227 on osx ????

AFAIK, 14e4:4358 will not work. Support on Linux is not indicative of support on OS X.

You could rebrand an AR5B195 (has rudimentary bluetooth, but still no 5ghz) to match the ids your BIOS needs.

AFAIK, 14e4:4358 will not work. Support on Linux is not indicative of support on OS X.

You could rebrand an AR5B195 (has rudimentary bluetooth, but still no 5ghz) to match the ids your BIOS needs.

thanks, RehabMan.

that seem to be a big problem to support BCM43227. (even though i saw BCM43226 or BCM43228 is support on forums)
dont know why. that's what i saw.
that's the only way that hack the bios.

thanks, RehabMan.

that seem to be a big problem to support BCM43227. (even though i saw BCM43226 or BCM43228 is support on forums)
dont know why. that's what i saw.
that's the only way that hack the bios.

I don't know about BCM43226 (would need to know the device-id), but 43228 is definitely not supported either.

If bluetooth is not working on Windows and/or Linux, then you likely have defective hardware, or have installed it incorrectly.
I have purchased another card BCM94630CD combo card and it worked straight out of the box. I signed out from iCloud, iMessages, FaceTime and Appstore and signed in back again which enabled continuity.

Hi,
There is a huge topic here, and i'm unable to find a clear solution (step by step, dummy mode :D) to make work the Airdrop, with a BCM94352HMB wifi card on a Lenovo U430.
card is parametered for the USA, works in wifi and BT but i would like to make it work for France/europe.
anyone ?
thanks

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back