Contribute
Register

[Guide] Aero 15X V8 (Mojave, Catalina)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

Actually trying to install OSX Mojave 10.14.6 on a Gigabyte Aero 15X.
Preparing USB with Clover and attachments files: Check
Create a FAT32 Partition from Windows 10 on the same SSD : Check
Make the install of OSX, partition formatted as APFS : Check
After re-boot installation ending : non check.

I'm not an expert, what's happened ?
First things first don't use Clover, OpenCore instead. Read more on their github. Opencore will be supported as Clover will come to an end in term of support.

I don't really understand what you mean by "After re-boot-installation ending: non-check". Please elaborate more since we can't help you if you don't tell us the problem.

Hi, after reboot the problem are mac is no booting. it systematically done a Kernel Panic

Hi, after reboot the problem are mac is no booting. it systematically done a Kernel Panic
redirect to Kernel Panic patch on OpenCore. Please look up first before asking, Thank you.

redirect to Kernel Panic patch on OpenCore. Please look up first before asking, Thank you.

Hello, me again.

Before ask here, yesterday I have try the installation with a compilation of guides and tutorials find by some Google research.

So, today i have tried with an new Unibeast install on my USB key with GitHub files for 10.14.0 and putted into Volume/EFI
At the moment after selected "Boot macOS Install from Install macOS Mojave" screen give me a no entry logo.

BIOS version FB0A Build 08/16/2019 (V1.0)
MacOS Install file get from the appStore (Mojave V10.14.6)
Unibeast 9.2.0-6
Files from there https://github.com/Errrneist/Hackintosh-Aero-15W/tree/master/10.14.0

m,

Hello, me again.

Before ask here, yesterday I have try the installation with a compilation of guides and tutorials find by some Google research.

So, today i have tried with an new Unibeast install on my USB key with GitHub files for 10.14.0 and putted into Volume/EFI
At the moment after selected "Boot macOS Install from Install macOS Mojave" screen give me a no entry logo.

BIOS version FB0A Build 08/16/2019 (V1.0)
MacOS Install file get from the appStore (Mojave V10.14.6)
Unibeast 9.2.0-6
Files from there https://github.com/Errrneist/Hackintosh-Aero-15W/tree/master/10.14.0

m,
Follow Opencore Tutorial. Errneist github is already 2 years old. Look up for @zacmks's tutorial

hi,the newest oc config seems to have a small problem. the bootx64.efi need upgrade to oc 0.5.9.
or i will make a pr and wait to merge?

Last edited:
hi,the newest oc config seems to have a small problem. the bootx64.efi need upgrade to oc 0.5.9.
or i will make a pr and wait to merge?
u can change some of the value according to the new changes. It shouldn't be a big problem.

u can change some of the value according to the new changes. It shouldn't be a big problem.
Hi,I mean zacmks update the aero15x repos,he updated the drivers to opencore 0.5.9,but he forget replace the bootx64.efi,so that oc config can not boot.
OpenCore release seems to include the bootx64.efi.

Hi,I mean zacmks update the aero15x repos,he updated the drivers to opencore 0.5.9,but he forget replace the bootx64.efi,so that oc config can not boot.
OpenCore release seems to include the bootx64.efi.
Thats what i mean by you can replace it yourself from OpenCore github

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back