Contribute
Register

[GUIDE] 4530s Display Upgrade to 1080p (Update: 2012-06-30)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's the same. Always corrupted. What can i do?

Attachments

• DSC_1373.jpg
    DSC_1373.jpg
    354.2 KB · Views: 101
It's the same. Always corrupted. What can i do?

Show the contents of your /Extra folder on the USB (to verify MiniSSDT-DualLink is correctly placed as /Extra/ssdt.aml)

Also, if you have a DSDT on your HDD (at /Extra/dsdt.aml), make sure you are booting DSDT=null.

Re-patching DSDT is covered in the sticky guide.

Here it is contents of my unibeast installer. As you can see it seems ok. And no DSDT here.

EDIT:
I've tried all afternoon and evening to make it work! No solution :( Always that blu screen... :(

Attachments

• Schermata 2014-02-19 a 16.46.58.png
    Schermata 2014-02-19 a 16.46.58.png
    178.9 KB · Views: 154
What seems strange to me, is that your screen isn´t showing anything. When I did the screen replacement and restarted the machine the first time, I had a similar picture, but I saw the the text doubled and the mouse cursor was also doubled.

Maybe you could try the DSDT method which I described in the initial post. It´s just what I would try. I don´t have as much OSX skill and experience as Rehabman.

Likemike thank you for you reply. I finally reach installation using HDMI port. Mini SSDT does not work for me so i boot unibeast and only after i get green screen i plug in an HDMI to my samsung tv and i can start installation because image on it was good. After i get osx i can create a DSDT patched with dual link by pro book installer and always is now perfect. Thank you to you and RehabMan to. You can add my pro book as one experiment with good solution.
BYYYEEEE:) You are the best.

Here it is contents of my unibeast installer. As you can see it seems ok. And no DSDT here.

EDIT:
I've tried all afternoon and evening to make it work! No solution :( Always that blu screen... :(

The DSDT is on your HDD.

Try booting DSDT=Null.

- - - Updated - - -

Likemike thank you for you reply. I finally reach installation using HDMI port. Mini SSDT does not work for me so i boot unibeast and only after i get green screen i plug in an HDMI to my samsung tv and i can start installation because image on it was good. After i get osx i can create a DSDT patched with dual link by pro book installer and always is now perfect. Thank you to you and RehabMan to. You can add my pro book as one experiment with good solution.
BYYYEEEE:) You are the best.

The MiniSSDT will only work if you boot without a DSDT (because patched DSDT has a _DSM in IGPU and GFX0 has been renamed IGPU...)

I didn't use DSDT. I've tried DSDT null too.
Mini ssdt in my pc does not work.
I've installed only using HDMI monitor out.
Sorry.

Is your laptop a ProBook 4x30s? If so, Mini-SSDT-DualLink definitely works, but only when there is not already a patched DSDT being loaded.

If you used the ProBook Installer, you have a patched DSDT.

Is your laptop a ProBook 4x30s? If so, Mini-SSDT-DualLink definitely works, but only when there is not already a patched DSDT being loaded.

If you used the ProBook Installer, you have a patched DSDT.

If I´m interpreting frenguccio´s statements correct, he couldn´t use the Probook Installer, because he wasn´t able to install the OS prior. So he was starting with a fresh installation from zero. So it seems to me, he didn´t read the 1080p guide details, because otherwise he would have a DSDT which he could patch by himself.

If I´m interpreting frenguccio´s statements correct, he couldn´t use the Probook Installer, because he wasn´t able to install the OS prior. So he was starting with a fresh installation from zero. So it seems to me, he didn´t read the 1080p guide details, because otherwise he would have a DSDT which he could patch by himself.

Hard to know which brand of 'pilot error' is happening here...

But frenguccio got it working, so I'll just let it be...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back