- Apr 21, 2012
- Lenevo Y510p IdeaPad
- i7-4700MQ, HM86 (Haswell)
- Nvidia GT755M, Intel HD4600, 1920x1080
- Mobile Phone
1. The ioreg shows bluetooth controller is on HS07 (port 7). No idea where you're getting 6 from.
2. Only you can know whether that device at SSP4 is internal or external.
3. Nothing is at EH01 because you're not using XHCIMux. You can disable the EHCI controllers if you find no ports are used on EH01/EH02. Your camera is attached to HS01 on XHC.
1. In IOUSB pane if i select bt device it shows 0x6 in "PortNum". That's why i was getting confused.
2. I forgot to mention it is an internal device. Active and visible. It is also defined in DSDT as CDRD Device under SSP4.
3. I found no ports used on EH01/EH02. I'll disable it then.