- May 3, 2012
- Intel DH67BL
- HD 3000
- Mobile Phone
I have followed the USB recommendations as outlined in this post as well as Ammulders Skylake Starter post with some success but I'm having a few USB issues that I need some help with.
1. I have installed USBinjectall in clover/kexts/10.11 as well as /other and /10.10 as per guide
2. I have mapped USB ports and created the SSDT-USB.aml and placed it in the patches folder
3. I have run the boot argument to ignore 7 ports bringing my total USB drives to 14
4. I deleted the expand USB to 30 ports (forget the kext name) as outlined by the guide.
You can see from the IOregistry image attached that the ports seem to be behaving...
The problem I have now is:
- iphone, USB thumb drives and usb 2.0 devices are reporting that they aren't getting power.
-yet keyboard, mouse and wacom tablet (2.0) are getting power
- USB 3.0 devices (CF card reader, rugged lacie drive are getting power and behaving normally
-I noticed also in the IO registry that the USB thumb drive is listed but not mounting.
Any direction or advice?
View attachment 214094
Read post #1, "Problem Reporting".