Graphics
hd 615
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hey,
I've a problem. When I've installed OS X El Capitan, Everything works fine. I've installed MultiBeast. But for my graphics card, I've installed the Nvidia web drivers (I have an GTX 950). I changed it from standard OS X driver to Nvidia web driver but when I reboot it's not changed. What can I do? I used the bootflags USBBusFix=Yes and GraphicsEnabler=No

Last edited:
You have to type nvda_drv=1 at the options menu in the boot.

It'll force the drivers to work. Next thing you do is check off that command on clover configurator.....

You may need more help with that. Let us know what happens.

Clear the kernel caches. It will then be able to install the WebDrivers and not default to the OSX drivers. Setting "nvda_drv=1" didn't do anything for me but give me a black screen.

Sorry for my late reply. I've booted with the bootflags USBBusFix=Yes and nvda_drv=1, but I get stuck at in6_unlink_ifa: IPv6 adress 0x10612d41243d9949 has no prefix. What can I do? I've posted an image from that. And how do you clear the kernel caches?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-07-01-08-53-22.png
    Screenshot_2016-07-01-08-53-22.png
    840.2 KB · Views: 130
Hey,

It worked! I deleted the boot flag USBBusFix=Yes, but I used nvda_drv=1 and I checked USB ownership. Now the drivers are working properly.
Thanks a lot for all the help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back