Contribute
Register
Status
Not open for further replies.
My GTX670 wont boot without -x Safemode on 10.8.3 Please Help for proper setting

I Got GE=no

Intall from Fresh 1.8.3

Install Multibeast all NViDIA Drive from multi beast, Download the NVIDIA DRIVERS FROM WEB PAGE, install it. Put GE=NO, I can only boot on safe mode..

OPENCL wont work or appear on PC

Yes I have it install it wont work can tell what ser up u did please maybe im doing something wrong ...

My setup:

Install 10.8.3
Install multibeast (Nothing selected at the graphics part)
GraphicsEnabler=No
Restart with "-f UseKernelCache=No"

Thats all, I did NOT install any drivers from the nvidia website.

so u did not install any graphic drive?
and you always have to restart with -f?

Hi guys,

I'm having a similar problem to kevinjimenez03's.
I'm trying to connect only two monitors: one VGA-Only connected to the DVI-I (using an adaptor) and another monitor connected to the HDMI.
Everything goes well when connect only one of the monitors, but when I connect both at the same time it freezes OSX (no problems on Windows 7) as kevin/bdwhite described.
My experience seems to confirm bdwhitehead23 hypothesis, and I will try to connect my HDMI monitor to the DVI-D as soon as I grab a HDMI to DVI-D adaptor.

I have set the following boot options:
GraphicsEnabler=No
Graphics Mode=1920x1080x32
HDEFLayoutID=7C030000
Kernel Flags=npci=0x3000
UseKernelCache=No

I am running ML 10.8.3 with the most recent Nvidia GPU and Cuda drivers (304.10.65f03 and 5.0.45 respectively). I have tried the -f flag but with no success, I have not tried to boot in safe mode (-x flag) as kevin did.
besides the Gygabyte gyx670 OC I am running OSX on z77x-UD5H with a core-i5 cpu.

any suggestion?

cheers

Please, could one of you confirm, whether the original 10.8.3 drivers works or not? I had to install the nvidia driver on my 10.8.2, but not 10.8.3. I don't have the time now to do a test with nvidia's drivers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back