Contribute
Register

GTX 660 glitch issue with MacOS High Sierra 10.13

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the GTX650 Ti Boost also has problems in High Sierra. Probably the entire 6xx Kepler series graphics cards have graphics problems in High Sierra, then.
I have the GTX 650 Ti (not boost) working in high Sierra without any problem, no glitches, no Tetris.

I have the GTX 650 Ti (not boost) working in high Sierra without any problem, no glitches, no Tetris.
That is my experience as well-- I ended up swapping out the GTX 660 in my secondary Hack due to the graphics glitches and am using my GTX 650 Ti instead. So far no issues with that one.

I have the GTX 980 Ti and I can not boot with UniBeast, any ideas?

I have the GTX 980 Ti and I can not boot with UniBeast, any ideas?

Create a new thread, please. Please don't hijack this one with your unrelated issue. If your post isn't about graphics corruption or glitches in 10.13, it belongs elsewhere.

Oh really? Thank you for your information. Then apparently not all Kepler cards have this problem.

Oh really? Thank you for your information. Then apparently not all Kepler cards have this problem.

I have GTX 650 Ti BOOST (2gb version) and I have glitches and artifacts on 10.13.1.

Please do a simple test:... start Youtube in browser and watch any video in normal view, them expand to full screen view, do several times expand normal to full screen and see if in full mode screen the glithes appear... in my system the glitches come on when I do this... then after a while it disapear and then came back again ... but if I don´t watch any video in ex: youtube, the system are normal and smooth... for me the glitches come when I watch videos... or if I use Final Cut Pro X, please tell us yours experiences. B. Regards

Please do a simple test:... start Youtube in browser and watch any video in normal view, them expand to full screen view, do several times expand normal to full screen and see if in full mode screen the glithes appear... in my system the glitches come on when I do this... then after a while it disapear and then came back again ... but if I don´t watch any video in ex: youtube, the system are normal and smooth... for me the glitches come when I watch videos... or if I use Final Cut Pro X, please tell us yours experiences. B. Regards
Watched several Youtube videos in Safari using the GTX 650 Ti-- resizing videos etc. No sign of issues. When I had the GTX 660 installed the glitches started right away after booting- no need to work at making them happen. Note that this is on my Z97M mobo machine. Attached config.plist if it helps at all...

Attachments

• config.plist
    6.6 KB · Views: 274
Last edited:
Watched several Youtube videos in Safari using the GTX 650 Ti-- resizing videos etc. No sign of issues. When I had the GTX 660 installed the glitches started right away after booting- no need to work at making them happen. Note that this is on my Z97M mobo machine. Attached config.plist if it helps at all...
I have also tested Youtube videos in Safari using the GTX 650 Ti resizing videos and no issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back