E3-1231v3
Graphics
RX Vega 56
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello folks,
i'm running a hackintosh since two or three year without any major problem. After i've made the update to 10.13.4 i'm having some trouble with my HiDPI setup. Before the update i've used the OSX settings to mange the resolution of my DELL P2415Q. Now after i've made the update the screen is black if i use the default settings. To get the screen running i'm using RDM and have to set the display to 1080p HiDPI at 30 Hz wich really suck. The P2414Q is connected via a displayport to mini-displayport cable wich was shipped with the monitor.

Is there a way to get my 1080p HiDPI @ 60 Hz back?

Here are some more details auf my setup:

CPU: Intel E3-1231v3
Mainboard: ASUS H97-PRO Gamer
GPU: MSI GTX 1060 6GB Gaming X
SSD: Intel 600p
Monitors: 1) DELL P2314H 2) DELL P2415Q 3) DELL P2314H
NVIDIA Web Driver: 387.10.10.10.30.107

@skydevment, please update your profile (personal details) with your Motherboard (Mobo), CPU and iGPU or Graphics Card.
The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you.

Yep, no problems with booting.
Are you only using the web driver or you have lilu installed? If i try to boot with the 3 connected they go all black during boot, if i connect the other two after login everything work. Can you please share your config.plist?
Thanks and sorry for ot

@macSteve83 sorry for the late reply.
I think i'm using the vanilla Web Driver. I have lilu installed but as far as i remember it was not related with the GPU but to the sound card. I've attached my config, i've removed all personal informations like serial numbers etc. this configs is currently running on my Hackintosh.

Attachments

• config-clean.plist
    5.6 KB · Views: 240
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back