Graphics problem HP probook

Status
Not open for further replies.
here ya go

Attachments

• RehabMan.zip
    1.8 MB · Views: 95
here ya go

You need to boot without caches and rebuild cache as per guide post #1, "Known Problems", "Audio".
Or use pre-patch_hda.sh as per guide post #!, "Known Problems", "Audio".

I've used pre-patch_hda.sh several times, it doesn't helped. I have clover 4 version, there is no "boot without caches", so the only way is to downgrade clover?

I've used pre-patch_hda.sh several times, it doesn't helped. I have clover 4 version, there is no "boot without caches", so the only way is to downgrade clover?

If you used pre-patch_hda.sh with the zml.zlib patch present in your config.plist, you have damaged your AppleHDA.kext.
That patch is not applicable to 10.9, yet pre-patch_hda.sh will still apply it if present (regardless of MatchOS).
But the files you provided showed that you didn't use pre-patch_hda.sh.

Interesting... I've did it about 4-5 times ... Which version of clover contents "boot without cache" ?

Well, i've did downgrade, and audio still not working after booting without cache and rebuild cache :(

Well, i've did downgrade, and audio still not working after booting without cache and rebuild cache :(

Read guide, post #1, "Problem Reporting".

:)

Attachments

• RehabMan 2.zip
    2 MB · Views: 57

Your Clover revision is too old. I don't think MatchOS Is supported in the version you have, therefore AppleHDA patches in config.plist are being applied that shouldn't.

I've downgraded it to have "boot without cache" option in Clover, becouse "pre-patch" method didn't work. I don't know what to do now…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back