Contribute
Register

Graphics problem HP probook

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've downgraded it to have "boot without cache" option in Clover, becouse "pre-patch" method didn't work. I don't know what to do now…

pre-patch method will work if you have the correct set of patches in your config.plist at the time of running the script.
You do not want to apply the zml.zlib patch for 10.9.

So how to do that? Sorry I just don't understand

So how to do that? Sorry I just don't understand

Look at your config.plist. You will find various AppleHDA patches in KextsToPatch. You do not want pre-patch_hda.sh to apply the zml.zlib patch for 10.9. Remove it from your config.plist before running the script on 10.9.

So upgrade clover to newest, clean config.plist and do the pre-patch on 10.9 ?

So upgrade clover to newest, clean config.plist and do the pre-patch on 10.9 ?

I don't know what you mean by "clean config.plist". Use the guide recommended plist but remove the zml.zlib patch.

Do i also have to delete those 4 entries about AppleHDA.kext in kexttopatch in config.plist?

Do i also have to delete those 4 entries about AppleHDA.kext in kexttopatch in config.plist?

There is only one patch that is the zml.zlib patch.
The other patches are required to be present and enabled for the pre-patch_hda.sh script to work...

Ok. I am getting crazy with it. Is it possible to have both 10.11 and 10.9 running on one laptop with one clover? I don't know what i'm doing wrong … I've deleted the entry patching zml.zlib, and after installing AppleHDA again by running install_downloads.sh and build.sh on both 10.11 and 10.9 i have no sound, even if i run pre-patch_hda.sh(I've upgraded clover to 4012 )

Ok. I am getting crazy with it. Is it possible to have both 10.11 and 10.9 running on one laptop with one clover?

Yes.

I don't know what i'm doing wrong … I've deleted the entry patching zml.zlib, and after installing AppleHDA again by running install_downloads.sh and build.sh on both 10.11 and 10.9 i have no sound, even if i run pre-patch_hda.sh(I've upgraded clover to 4012 )

The patch is required to be present for 10.10 or later if you're using Clover to hotpatch AppleHDA. It is also required to be present while running pre-patch_hda.sh for 10.10+. It is required to be disabled on 10.9 when either using hotpatch or when running pre-patch_hda.sh.

With the correct version of Clover (one that supports MatchOS), and correct procedures for rebuilding cache, there is no need to change anything. But when using pre-patch_hda.sh you must make appropriate changes while running the script on 10.9.

Bottom line: The zml.zlib patch is not needed and should not be applied for 10.9 (or prior). It *is* needed for 10.10 or later. Manage the set of patches carefully especially when using pre-patch_hda.sh.

Ok, it works on 10.11,but still can't get it working on 10.9 …

Attachments

• RehabMan.zip
    1.8 MB · Views: 59
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back