Contribute
Register

Graphics Go Black

Status
Not open for further replies.
@cmn699
  • If DP is what it can Display properly, choose that.
I'm going to use that for now to keep things working.
  • In my AMD Radeon Rx 560 (MSI Make), on a GA Z370P D3 + Intel i5 8600K system, I didn't need anything in config.plist_Devices _Fake ID and config.plist_Graphics for either Intel HD 630 or AMD Radeon Rx560.
  • But in my BIOS I needed to enable CSM to use my AMD Radeon RX 560 but had to DISABLE CSM to use Intel HD 630 which is also NATIVELY supported in that MoBo.
The P6T Deluxe V2 motherboard doesn't have CSM as an option so that makes it easy for me
  • I connect my AMD (MSI) Radeon 560 to Monitor's HDMI using HDMI cable.
(i'm using a DisplayPort to HDMI adapter to get this functioning at the moment)

the only outstanding item that looks like its having trouble with is the onboard sound. it gives HDMI as an option for output but doesn't appear to be functioning correctly.

Also - the device ID's as a iMac 14,2 ...should I change that to a MacPro? The geekbench scores are a little lower than anticipated on the CPU being a 6 core.

Also - the device ID's as a iMac 14,2 ...should I change that to a MacPro? The geekbench scores are a little lower than anticipated on the CPU being a 6 core.
  • For testing purpose you can always try at CBM>Options _SMBIOS level to avoid having to mount EFI>CLOVER.Config.plist every time.
  • On reboot to CBM screen go to Options> SMBIOS> change Mac Model to whatever you want to try Temporarily as a TEST and then check the Video .
Onboard Sound.
  • You have a strange OLD Audio Chipset (Marvell?)
  • I think you may need the help of our Audio Guru toleda to get that working

@cmn699 thank you so very much for your help.

So far I've gotten everything working except for the Sound and Screen Mirroring. Overall very happy with the build (using mostly old parts I had sitting on a shelf)!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back