Graphics
EVGA GTX 750 Ti
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi there. I am planning on building a hackintosh some time later this year. I was planning on using some of the builds under the June 2014 Buyer's guide as guidelines for my hackintosh. I noticed that the only graphics card that seemed to be used was the GTX 760, but that card is a bit more powerful than I need, and too expensive. I decided to settle on the GTX 660, but I did not know if it was compatible with Mac os X. I am new to the hackintosh community, so any advice is appreciated.

Hi there. I am planning on building a hackintosh some time later this year. I was planning on using some of the builds under the June 2014 Buyer's guide as guidelines for my hackintosh. I noticed that the only graphics card that seemed to be used was the GTX 760, but that card is a bit more powerful than I need, and too expensive. I decided to settle on the GTX 660, but I did not know if it was compatible with Mac os X. I am new to the hackintosh community, so any advice is appreciated.

Just check earlier Buyer's Guides - http://www.tonymacx86.com/375-building-customac-buyer-s-guide-august-2013.html#gfx_cards probably lists your GPU.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back